Victor Davis Hanson: The Real 'Reset' Is Coming

An optimistic view (at least at the end) from the great VDH.
How likely is it though? Are there the energy, the honesty, the beliefs left?
Is it more likely that we end in a wimper?

4 Likes

I don’t know how likely that is, at this point.
The arrogant elites are not going to give up the power they’ve already stolen that easily.
They’ve been herding us into a trap for decades - if we manage to back out at the last minute (which is now), they may already have a “plan B” waiting.
In other words - if the carrot doesn’t work, use the stick.

4 Likes

They are already using the stick to force corporations to do what they can’t do legally. It hasn’t been so much national sanctions on Russia, as much as it has been corporation sanctions. This is a trial run on how they can force us to toe the line. As Fink said in 2017, “we will have to force behavioral changes” to get what we want, that is, savetheplanet, spreadthemoney, controltheproles, etc.

But, I do not think America will end with a whimper.

4 Likes

I trust you to see that it does not, Jeanne!

4 Likes

I have lost a post in the ether…perhaps it will show up later. Or I will have to try to remember what I wrote, at a later date. Good luck with that. :crazy_face:

Phooey!

3 Likes

Plan B is escalating East/West tensions (China moves in to Taiwan) followed soon by cyber war I fear, leading to supply chain disruptions, further impoverishment, more waves of migration tipping the voting scales ever leftward etc… In the midst of the escalating tensions we will see ever more draconian legislation just as we have been seeing particularly in Ukraine and Canada recently.

I just hope that I’m wrong, but I can’t see the current powers that be being defeated at the ballot box I’m afraid. Even those who were agreeing that COVID-19 was either a scam or a plandemic are noticeably now divided over Ukraine, we are divided and ruled.

2 Likes

I think you’re right. All you have to do is look at their pattern of behavior up to this point - its getting pretty predictable.
But we can still hope for a different outcome, based on the fact that, in their over-reach, they are being exposed as frauds, and as a result of their own miscalculations, things might spin out of their control.

3 Likes

Indeed, and I still think at the moment exposing the truth about jab harms is the most likely trigger that could awaken the majority out of their blissfully ignorant complacency, although so far most people seem able to callously dismiss the deaths and injuries as a sort of collateral damage in a necessary war against an evil virus.

3 Likes

Yes, its the old ploy (can’t remember the term for it) where no matter what the outcome is, they take credit for it.
If you die from the virus - Well see there, you should have taken the vaccine! But if you die from the vaccine - well, you probably already had the virus, and it’s still saving other people, so just think how much worse it would have been without the vaccine!!

3 Likes

It is a foolish assumption on the part of the (extremely foolish) Left that all or even most immigrants will vote Democrat.

The greater danger is that the sort of voting we’re used to will be ended. The Democrats are good at cheating so they’ll have “elections” in which they can cheat to keep themselves in power. (It’s about the only thing they are good at apart from making life miserable. But then, their being kept in power will be an aspect of that huge talent they have - misery-making.)

1 Like

There are certainly other dangers such as electronic voting machines, and postal voting we’ve seen in the scam/plandemic. I’ve always assumed that immigrants on the whole (especially illegal immigrants) tend to be poorer and therefore more likely to vote left, I think that has been the pattern in the UK, and according to Pew Research it looks as though it’s similar in the US, although indeed it’s not a majority and this seems to show quite a large percentage of potential swing voters:

In the UK we’ve also seen the rise in types of voting fraud which tended to be more common in certain countries, such as religious leaders “guiding” their flocks in a particular direction (which is supposed to be illegal I think here).

2 Likes

Yes, alot of hispanics are turning into Trump fans.
The question is, will that be enough to overcome the huge flood of immigrants, who will just vote for the welfare check.

3 Likes