Vaccine ‘dramatically’ increases heart risk, says new study

Dr Stephen Gundry is a name to remember (he seems to be a well respected cardiac surgeon):

“Vaccine ‘dramatically’ increases heart risk, says new study”

3 Likes

I’ve been seeing so many reports of this increase in heart complications, blood clotting, etc.
Yet those pushing the Vax mandates never address it that I’m aware of.
I also keep hearing about how hospitals and doctors are denying people treatment with ivermevtin and hydrox. I don’t understand how they can do this - weren’t these always available?

3 Likes

What I keep seeing about Ivermectin is that the official line is “it’s not approved for use against COVID-19”. The justification for this stance seems to be based on the fact that trial data that supports its use is unavailable, but this begs the question - why on earth not? The new drugs got tested and approved in next to no time, yet we still don’t seem to have definitive trial data on Ivermectin. The FDA:

Quote:

Clinical trials assessing ivermectin tablets for the prevention or treatment of COVID-19 in people are ongoing.

Why are they “still ongoing”? Well I think we know the answer don’t we, it’s $$$$$$$$$$$$$.

4 Likes

Lots of people suspect the jabs:

“NHS panic as mortuaries fill with thousands of non-Covid deaths – urgent inquiry calls”

3 Likes

Exactly!! I remember hearing that both these treatments have been around a long time and are already known to be safe and effective.
And I’d sooner trust a used car salesman than the FDA.

4 Likes

Yes, and this was at worst, an intended consequence, and at best, only a minor concern to them because of their immunity to liability.

4 Likes

Also, Japan has shown a huge decrease in Covid cases since they started using ivermectin, but I’m sure that will be ignored, too.

3 Likes

There are lots of fact check site articles disputing the claim that Japan has switched to using Ivermectin, so I’m not sure about that story. The story seems to have originated from a statement made by the chair of the Tokyo Medical Association, Haruo Ozaki, according to Full Fact this is only an advisory body. Fact-checks are obviously a joke at this point of course though, so I don’t really know who to believe.

4 Likes

Yes, we must make our way through the treacherous jungle of lying fact checkers these days. You really can’t trust anyone anymore.
The media and academia was gone a long time ago, but now we must add the entire government, Drug companies, doctors, and scientists.

4 Likes

As someone using Dr prescribed ivermectin as a preventative since January 2021. I am loosely following the Mask protocol. I think I will continue for the indefinite future. Or we get a republican in as president. Maybe someone who doesn’t try to motivate the populace with fear, panic and tyranny To gain more power and control To learn more about ivermectin and other alternatives go to either the FLCCC website or / and America’s Frontline Doctors. Good information on both and I am sure there are others doing similar work as well. Be safe be leary. Take your health in your hands.

3 Likes