US Taxpayers and Bill Gates Continue to Fund the Taliban

Our tax dollars fund educational systems that are under the control of terrorist groups. The UN’s aid agencies routinely enable these operations, most notoriously in Gaza, where UNRWA schools are staffed by Hamas members, and are used as bases for rocket attacks against Israel. In Afghanistan, the Helmand Sangin Workplan “for education” is a deal between the Taliban and UNICEF and is partly funded by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. The Biden administration has announced an additional $64 million in aid to Afghanistan, and some of it will go to UNICEF. So American taxpayers will be funding a Taliban school system whose primary subject is jihad. Its teachings focus on the need to defeat infidels and impose Sharia law on the human race. The Madrassa system is the means by which the jihadis indoctrinate the next generation of killers.
The Taliban are against any educational system that they don’t control and can’t use to indoctrinate children into functioning as the next generation of jihadis. And those are the schools that the United States government and individual Americans are willing to fund.
America can pull out of Afghanistan, but our leaders refuse to stop funding the Taliban.
Funding schools controlled by the Taliban means funding the Taliban.

4 Likes

And that not the only thing that Bill Gates has funded.

4 Likes

Seems the Gates motto is “Make China Great Again”.

4 Likes

Yes, this is what we pay for. We fund terrorists abroad, and then we fund their being shipped here to terrorize us. At the same time we fund the brainwashing and indoctrination of our own children by domestic enemies - Marxists - here at home.
We are funding our own destruction.
Stalin couldn’t have arranged it better.

3 Likes

Liz, I ask you to forgive me…but, when I first read your reply I read “Stalin” as “Satan.”

If I were a believing person, I would pin what is happening on that “Great War” between those two forces of supernatural entities. I am sure many, many believers are doing just that.

Quite frankly, when the government of one’s own homeland is deliberately slitting the nation’s throat while feeding its citizens lies, breads and circuses, a person has to wonder what sane and moral government would do that. Do you think Joe Biden could be possessed? I am pretty sure that Kammie is…

3 Likes

Yes, Satan would fit the bill just as well.
Evil is evil, whether one ascribes a supernatural origin to it or not. Biden’s being possessed with stupidity, corruption, and perversion adds up to evil.

3 Likes

More bad news about the fundings.

2 Likes

Oh djeeziz! It’s beyond outrageous! But thanks, Yazmin, for the link.

2 Likes

Yes, thanks, Clinton, Obama and Biden (and probably Bush).

2 Likes

Here’s even more cringe from Bill Gates when asked about Jeffrey Epstein.

https://summit.news/2021/09/22/bill-gates-in-awkward-interview-about-jeffrey-epstein/

1 Like

Splendidly funny! Gates so wonderfully embarrassed and awkward. Really good fun.

2 Likes

Ha! He really squirmed through that! A moment of “inconvenient truth” there.

2 Likes