US $1 trillion infrastructure bill passed

1 Like

13 treacherous Republicans - or, rather, RINOs - voted for it. Its failure could have cooked Biden’s goose, but they saved him.

It’s this sort of connivance with the Left by Republicans that keeps me from joining the Republican Party. I vote Republican, I support Trump with enthusiasm, but I despise the weakness and poor judgment of so many Republicans.

2 Likes

Yes, so many Republicans are frauds. As they discussed in the video Yasmin posted in a comment on the release of the JFK files, the Bush family is a perfect example of that. Bush Sr.'s father bankrolled Nazis after WW2. And Bush Sr. himself was in the CIA (later head of it).
No wonder they don’t want to release the files.

2 Likes

Oh, yes! “It turns the climate crisis into an opportunity”. Sure it does! An opportunity for the government to take more control over the economy and destroy it in the process of supposedly “saving the planet”.
And to take more control of our money and every other aspect of our lives.
That’s all the climate crisis has ever been about.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Bad, yes. But this is not significant in the light of what is going to happen to everybody’s private wealth.

Please read my post STALINISM IS COMING TO AMERICA.

Please, everybody, think about it and speak.

2 Likes
2 Likes

This makes me sick. This bill will fund the entire Leftist agenda, which they will waste no time implementing.

2 Likes
2 Likes