The Planned Cyber Pandemic

First we had the coronavirus pandemic, then came the war in the Ukraine, next apparently there will be a cyber pandemic which is apparently going to be much worse than the COVID-19 crisis. This is according to the head of the World Economic Forum, Klaus Schwab:

We all know but pay insufficient attention to the frightening scenario of a comprehensive cyber attack which would bring to a complete halt to the power supply, transportation, hospital services, our society as a whole. The COVID-19 crisis would be seen in this respect as a small disturbance in comparison to a major cyber attack. To use the COVID-19 crisis as a timely opportunity to reflect on the lessons of cyber security, community can draw and improve our in preparedness for a potential cyber pandemic.

Putin’s Prime Minister was the honoured guest at Cyber Polygon 2021. Putin had already moved into Crimea some years before, so clearly the WEF/Schwab etc and all the big businesses involved (including notably IBM) had no problem with Russian expansionism.

Read on:

Feel free to reproduce in part or full, a link would be appreciated of course.

2 Likes
2 Likes

It’s obvious they are planning to do it - the question is how can they be stopped? When the great majority of those with the authority to stop it are in on it!
The “military-industrial complex” has metastasized into the “military-government-academic-media-scientific-medical-industrial complex”! (I probably left a few out.)
Their tentacles are everywhere, already controlling everything.

3 Likes

Yes it’s an all-encompassing complex now, the swamp waters have turned into a flood. I’m thinking though that the dissenters are growing in numbers as well.

3 Likes

Here’s a possible explanation for why a war broke out in Ukraine and not say Taiwan (sorry but I’m seeing everything threw a conspiratorial lens now). Ukraine is very important for grain production, and the powers that be want to introduce food rationing:

They want to get us all eating insects and lentils etc.

3 Likes

Yes, Beck mentioned the possibility of another Holodomor (only on a global scale) on that interview with Adam Curry. So we’ll all be forced to eat insects one way or another…

2 Likes

Liz, do you think there is going to be famine in America?

You see, I think Beck is an hysteric. He dramatizes everything. He weeps copiously in public. He is intensely emotional. That is not to say that I disagree with all his opinions. In fact, I agree with him on many issues. And I know he took active steps to help Americans (and refugees?) out of Afghanistan. So I am not accusing him of bad intentions.

I also know that collectivism brings hunger and even famine. And collectivism is much in favor all over the globe.

So I seriously want to know whether you think the threat of a global famine - so vast and unavoidable that even Americans will not have access to food - is real.

4 Likes

I agree with you on Beck, but he’s not the only one predicting this, and he’s right about the globalists.
Also we have the proof of what we just went through with the virus “emergency” and lockdowns that the globalist elites deliberately orchestrate disasters.
We’re already experiencing the beginnings of an economic crisis with inflation and the rise in prices. We know it’s on purpose, because they are refusing to do anything to alleviate it.
For ex., Biden won’t re-open our pipelines to lower our gas prices. As the vid above by Ice Age Farmer notes, they are already doing food rationing.
They’ve already planned a “cyber emergency” scenario, which I’m sure they’ll execute, so I don’t doubt they’ll orchestrate food shortages.

3 Likes

All true.

But shortages are one thing, famine is another.

How bad do you think the shortages will be? Will they get Venezuela bad? Will they amount to famine? Will we be eating the animals in the zoos?

4 Likes

Good question! I don’t know. We’ve never been in times like this, where crashing entire economies can be accomplished simply by hacking into computer systems, and having control of the banks. One thing mentioned in that first video Chauncey posted, “The Desecrators of Davos”, is that a couple of times in US history, attempts were made to centralize our banks, but they were prevented by Jefferson and Jackson. But then the Fed was formed, and now foreign interests can control our money through it.
I hope it doesn’t come to the point of a famine.

3 Likes

That was Yazmin’s link btw Liz.

2 Likes

Edited the post above to add this:

Putin’s Prime Minister was the honoured guest at Cyber Polygon 2021. Putin had already moved into Crimea some years before, so clearly the WEF/Schwab etc and all the big businesses involved (including notably IBM) had no problem with Russian expansionism.

3 Likes

I don’t know how bad it will get either, but what I do believe is that the modern world economy is quite fragile with just in time ordering, and very dependent on computers and the internet for stock management etc, so I think this “prediction” (I hear it more as a threat) from Schwab needs to be taken very serously indeed.

4 Likes

Oh dear, yes. The Just in Time process is scary as all get out, when one considers the current shortages. But that is how companies operate and have for a long time. They don’t have parts, pieces, paint, etc. to complete a manufactured item until they are building that item and need that part in the next 20 minutes.

Food and toiletries arrive 3 times a day for most grocery stores. There is nothing in the back, that is not being moved out and shelved at the time that you ask, “Do you have any of (name your item) in the back?”

Let’s talk about farming. Fertilizer, of which the major ingredients we get from Russia and China, had gone up 300% as of a month ago. And…it is IF the farmer can get it. Most likely Russia will “choose” to not send us those ingredients. China? Why would they? So…we probably won’t be able to get it or buy it if we can get it.

Pesticide? Insecticide? Same situation. Prices are sky-rocketing. Diesel? Gasoline? Do you think it is going to get cheaper, now that Biden has banned Russian crude? Do you think he will stop regulating US petroleum and coal or spend more money on wind and solar? Well, if there is a farm tractor or combine that runs on solar or windmill electricity, I don’t know of them. Oh and fertilizer is a petroleum product, by the way.

Seed prices are rising beyond credibility…because they can! We, a small farm, will need…at this time…to earn $7 a bushel for corn and $15 a bushel for soybeans, if we are going to farm the season after this.

Shoes. Some shoe makers do not have the materials to make the shoes to send to the stores. And, most of the shoes are not made in the US.

Will there be famine? That would certainly make the elite globalists/environmental-wackos happy. We know that most famines are actually caused by distribution problems. There is no reason that in any country people are dying of hunger. What used to be famine was caused by continuous bad weather or natural disasters. The US can feed the hungry, if we are allowed to. It is distribution that keeps us from doing so. Tyrants, dictators, wars, Islam…

Metals, wood, drugs…lack of materials and/or distribution problems.

Truckers are filling up their semis to the tune of $600 to $900, depending upon where they are, every day or every other day. How long will it be worth starting their trucks in the morning.

This past Summer, Virgil needed a replacement hydraulic hose for a tractor (the one that he plants with) and his guy at Atlantic Tractor searched for weeks before he found one that he worked a trade on to get the guy that had it to send it to him. Did we want it? Because it was the only one he could find…IN THE COUNTRY! Yes, we did and were happy to pay the price. A hydraulic hose for this specific tractor! Hoses that need to be replaced often!

On the Delmarva Peninsula, chicken country for the North East USA, we have had months of trouble buying chicken. Finally a couple of weeks ago, there was chicken in a grocery store that was leaving the cooler as fast as the worker was bringing it out. Virgil happened to be there just in time and bought some frying parts. When he got home and I went to wrap it for freezing dinners for us, IT WAS PREVIOUSLY FROZEN CHICKEN! Not from here. Who knows where it came from? Not chicken from the Delmarva Peninsula.

4 Likes

Sorry, I had to stop to see what the dogs were barking at and I was afraid I would lose what I had feverishly written.

Suffice it to write, that I hope we don’t get as bad as we could get. But…who knows what Putin will do or Xi or Biden? We are on the edge of possible disaster, and we, The People, don’t have much control over what is being considered or will happen.

I know that there is a bi-partisan group in Congress that plans to present Biden with a bill to restart our petroleum production that had been shut down by him…pass it, and then over-ride Biden’s veto. When…who knows? Biden could just let it sit on his desk and months could go by without action. What then? Will Congress revolt? Impeach Biden? Then Harris?

What a fix? What an interesting time to be alive?! Oh gawd.

I am obviously a hysterical old woman who is over-dramatizing everything from recent history to current events. Or not…

:crazy_face:

Here is a question; What are the shortages in your locale? When did the shortages start?

5 Likes

You’re not over-dramatizing - the situation actually is much worse than most people realize.
Especially because it’s not just caused by incompetence - it’s on purpose.
Traitors are deliberately driving us off the cliff, while everyone worries about Ukraine, or whatever.

4 Likes

Well, thank you, Liz. I feel more sane, now. You are right in writing that the situation is much worse than most people realize.

And, there are some that are absolutely clueless, and probably blame Trump for the shortages, the prices and the Ukraine war. Nah, there can’t be any that really believe that…can there be?

We have had very, very sparse supplies of canned cat food since mid-Summer. I got concerned this Fall and started HOARDING for our cats and my DIL’s cats. Whenever one of us goes out, we look for what our cats eat, and buy it. Often and nearly always recently, there is little to nothing there. A store gets a small shipment in and it goes quickly. Dry stuff…plenty. Dog food…plenty. Why?

Chicken fresh or frozen. Deli meats. Occasionally bathroom tissue and paper towels. Tea, especially decaf. Certain cookies. Molasses. Occasionally canned fruits or vegetables. Occasionally pasta. Size Large, men’s underpants and undershirts and pocket tees. Just got some hams in after a long while. Probably all gone now.

And, that’s the way it is. What are the shortages in your locale?

4 Likes

I haven’t noticed alot of shortages of anything since the year after the “pandemic” first hit.
But I don’t buy meat much, since I had alot of chicken in the freezer already.
Occasionally Walmart will be short on flour, or frozen fruit and vegetables, but that’s about it.
I’m expecting to start seeing things get scarce soon, though.

4 Likes

What’s the likelihood of a cyber pandemic originating in Russia I wonder?

2 Likes

Actually so far here in the UK I haven’t noticed a shortage of anything, nor particularly rising prices in the supermarkets. I did notice on the Reuters article that the regions likely to be most immediately affected by the Ukraine situation were the Middle East and Africa. 40% of the Ukraine’s corn and wheat goes to those regions according to the article.

3 Likes