Unsexing the Dead (Not Satire)

Quote:
Woke activists want actual scientists to stop assuming the genders of ancient skeletal remains and documenting their races because there’s no way to know how a dead Sumerian may have self-identified in life, and factually recording their race only “contributes to white supremacy”.

5 Likes

This has surely got to be one of those hoaxes.
Sadly, though, no insanity is beyond the Left.

4 Likes

There are these people with absolutely isolated personal obsessions that seek to control and alter tradition and culture and language and it is their life’s work and passion.

Mirriam-Webster addition to the meaning of “female.”

: having a [gender identity](Gender Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster identity) that is the opposite of male

To which we each may shout, “FOR CHRISTSSAKE, GET A LIFE!”

5 Likes

And furthermore, why is it “the opposite of male”? Why can’t male be, “the opposite of female”?
Come on, feminists, where are you?

5 Likes

That is under the definition for “male” in the dictionary.

4 Likes

Wikipedia hasn’t heard the woke news yet. It’s still peddling the old-fangled notions of what a female is. :relaxed:

5 Likes

Odd, that…

One would expect Wiki to have gone woke long ago.

5 Likes

Very surprising. Wiki is ever more woke, ever more Left. It has cut my entry down to the bone almost certainly because I am conservative.

5 Likes

They’re laying down on the job - better call the Head of the Woke Diversity and Inclusion Department!

4 Likes

I think I copied and pasted that years ago, Jillian, if you want a copy, that is. Somewhere in here…

3 Likes

My memory is not what it used to be.

2 Likes