Ukraine Demands More from Israel

Ukraine under its various governments has a history of consistently voting against Israel and with the terrorists at the UN.
Yet Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky (who is Jewish) on Thursday expressed disappointment at the Israeli leadership’s response to his requests for aid as his country fights off a Russian invasion.
“I expected greater support from Prime Minister Bennett,” he said at a press conference.
Why exactly?
Zelensky’s government, like many others around the world, calculated that its best bet was to appease the Muslim world by being hostile to Israel at the UN. It repeatedly attacks Israel in international forums, delegitimizes its capital and existence, and then complains that Israel isn’t supportive enough of Ukraine.
Despite that, Israel voted to condemn the Russian invasion, provided a field hospital, and has bought generators for Ukraine that will be delivered directly from Europe. Israel plans to continue sending medical equipment and medication.
Not good enough?

2 Likes

It’s really sad that Ukraine never properly had a chance to be it’s own grassroot sovereign nation, instead it’s filled with Neo-Nazis and money launders from corrupt oligarchs like George Soro, the Clintons and the Biden.

1 Like

Yes, as usual, Israel, a country that has consistently provided benefit to its own citizens and other countries around the world, is ungratefully trashed by the thug nations of the UN.
It’s embarrassing that Zelensky would even ask, much less demand, more aid from Israel after how they have treated them.

2 Likes

It gets worse:

1 Like

Sure there is Nazism in Ukraine. Has been ever since Hitler rose to power.

Putin’s favorite political philosophers, Aleksandr Dugin, Aleksandr Plekhanov, Ivan Ilyan are all Nazi-admiring fascists.

Zelensky needed all the fighters he could get to defend Ukraine.

Whether Ukraine should or should not defend itself against Russia is of course a matter of opinion.

2 Likes

I am for actual innocent Ukrainian people to defend themselves but Zelensky made a promise of anti-corruption a part of his campaign, instead he let in and armed the Azov Battalion in the military as they react violently on people who don’t share their political agenda to keep power and failing to rail them in, shutting down oppositional tv stations that were critical of him, lying about soldiers killed on Snake Island when it turned out they were captured but still alive, let out and and armed prisoners putting civilians in danger, lied about Babi Yar being destroyed when it turned out it was left unscathed as an Israeli journalist confirmed and lied about Russians trying to blow up a nuclear power plant when it turned out while the Russian soldiers are occupying the nuclear plants, they didn’t attempt to blow it up. In my opinion, the Ukrainian people deserve a better leader than Zelensky and it’ll be a losing situation for civilians on both sides, I heard anti-war protesters in Russia getting arrested, Russian civilians getting poorer as a result of economic sanctions and i’m the last person to defend tv stations like the BBC, but Putin banned it as a response to the US and the rest of Europe banning Russian media like RT (Russia Today).

https://summit.news/2022/03/03/babi-yar-holocaust-memorial-unscathed-according-to-israeli-journalist/
https://summit.news/2022/03/04/ukraine-claims-dubious-russian-attack-on-nuclear-plant-in-bid-to-lobby-for-nato-no-fly-zone/

1 Like

Both sides are spreading rumors. Both sides use propaganda. Both sides try to demoralize the other. Both sides have “pro-Nazis”, “neo-Nazis”, “Nazis”. Be skeptical about everything you read that comes out of a war. It is well known that “truth is the first casualty of war”.

Fact you can be sure of: Russia is dangerous to the world, Ukraine is not.

Nothing said at the sites you link to is unlikely, unexpected, or even remarkable.

Wars are not occasions when moral behavior is on display. War is hell. Who caused the war? Russia.

2 Likes

There is so much that doesn’t add up here.
One thing that really stands out to me is what appears to be the glaring lack of an attempt at solving any of this through negotiations, especially on the part of the U.S.
Putin, at first at least, seemed only to demand a few pretty simple things - that Ukraine not join NATO, for example. I know Biden’s entire “team” is abjectly incompetent, but how hard is that?
It’s as if they WANTED to provoke this war…

3 Likes