UK police arrest woman and raid her home over 'anti-trans' protest

3 Likes

You just can’t make this insanity up.
She’s apparently a greater danger to society than the trannies she could end up in prison with who are raping the women there.
And her right to free speech is much less important than society’s urgent need to embrace and affirm the fantasies of the mentally ill!

5 Likes

And HERE is the clearest example I’ve seen lately of WHY ‘Hate Speech’ is Pure Dee BS. It was always meant as a way to silence Opposition. So what if someone hates Whomever ? Who really cares ? Well, those for whom exploiting those Groups is a Meal Ticket and Crown Do, thats who. Are Blacks and Jews and Trannys, for examples (since they are the Groups most often cited, nothing personal at all) all REALLY so Fragile, that if I call any of them a MEAN NAME, that I must be removed from Society altogether ? Or Worse ? Well, if you are counting on using any of those Groups for your power and money grabs, sure you do. Can’t have folks talking about the LEGIT Zionist conspiracies in the Media, right ? Can’t DARE talk about how jacked to all hell and gone the Black Community is,because if it was ever FIXED, well, Hell, There goes all that Big Money Race Grifting !! And if anyone DARES expose that Trannies are actually mentally ill, we won’t be able to gaslight you all into destroying your own successful Society, can we ? ALL OF THOSE THINGS, AND MORE, ARE WHY THE HATE CRIMES WERE PUT IN LAW. Because, to approach it rationally, HOW, EXACTLY, and I mean EXACTLY, I want LEGIT Scientific STUDIES to back your position up, here, HOW is Raping, Murdering, or Stealing, in any of the many Forms those crimes come in, ALL of which are almost perfectly delineated in our BASIC Rule of Law, even down to nitpicks like intent and such things, and a well thought out gradient of punishment for them depending on all the many variables, HOW ARE ANY OF THOSE CRIMES MADE WORSE BY MEAN NAMES ?!? OR EVEN JUST BECAUSE I DON’T LIKE THEM ? Will someone become Un-murdered, if I don’t call them a ‘dirty Kike’, or whatever Slur is used ? Does the MOTIVE change ANY if I do it only because they are one of the ‘protected’ classes ? Does it make the crimes in ANY WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM, MITIGATED BY NOT USING MEAN NAMES ? And WHY, for example, is it WORSE for me to Murder a Black Man, or a Tranny, or Whomever, than it is for me to Murder a ‘Cis Hetero White Male’ ?!? Clearly, I am preaching to the Choir, but I asked these questions way back when, too, and NEVER EVER EVER GOT ANY FORM OF RATIONAL ANSWER THEN, EITHER. Because there IS NONE. They are 'protected ’ for all the reasons, and a few more, here and there, for the reasons I said. If ANYONE can show me different, I’m all ears.

4 Likes

Please give us an example of a “LEGIT Zionist conspiracy”.

3 Likes

I guess Hollywood, and the VAST Majority of Mainstream Media doesn’t count ? You don’t think ANY of that counts as a Conspiracy, and that the vast majority are Zionist Jews ? Okay…

Exactly - no crime is made worse just because the motive might be hate. The crime itself is what matters. Criminals are not paragons of virtue to begin with - to be consistent we’d have to add years to their sentence for every character flaw they might possibly have!
I don’t agree that there’s a “legit” Zionist conspiracy.
If anything, that’s a smear concocted by actual Jew haters like Muslims, who are also the biggest pushers of the concepts of “hate speech” ,“hate crimes”, blasphemy laws, and “Islamophobia”, to silence us as they make their power grab.

3 Likes

Correlation is not causation. Alot of Jews are Zionists, but alot of Jews are also leftists.
Is leftism therefore a Jewish conspiracy?

2 Likes

Zionism is the patriotism of the Jews. It is no better or worse than any other patriotism.

There are far more non-Jews in Hollywood and the mainstream media than there are Jews.

You are expressing an anti-Semitic emotion. Does your intelligence approve of that?

2 Likes

But regardless, what does THAT have to do with my statement ? It doesn’t matter if what I think is even right or wrong, I think it is, but still, WHAT does it have to do with my question regarding ‘Hate Speech’ ? Surely you are not so conditioned you kneejerk at any criticism of a ‘protected’ group, do you ? For the record, I grew up with a number of German Jewish Camp survivors,who were so close to my Family I still call them Aunt and Uncle. I’m not ‘anti semitic’ by a long shot. But I’m sure AF not afraid to call out Jews who are doing nasty things, and using their ‘Jew-ness’, hahaha, and they are out there. ‘Anti Semitic’ is another BS term, as well, JUST like ‘Hate Speech’. Hate is Hate. Moreover, ANYONE CAN AND SHOULD BE CRITICIZED WITHOUT FEAR OF REPRISAL. There are bad Jews, who group together BECAUSE they are Jews,and who actually Hate ALL OF US Goyim, and let’s not forget the Orthodox Jews, who routinely teach they are all BETTER THAN THE REST OF US. There are some very legit reasons that History has not always been kind to the Jewish people, and unwarranted, open arrogance is ALWAYS a surefire way to piss people off. Did they deserve to be slaughtered, as a Group ? Of course not. But when people do things under the guise of the ‘group’ they ascribe too, I will judge them by that, as well. Why are such things as their, at times, open hostility to non Jews, and the teachings of ‘The Chosen People’ and the definition of ‘goyim’ NOT issues, but anything said against them,is ‘anti-semitism’ ? Yes, I know the history, but that still gives no one a pass but those who were there. Same as ‘slavery’. I believe in EQUALITY, and FREEDOM. Of all things. See, IDRGAF is Anyone talks bad about ME. But I SURE AF CARE If I Can NOT talk Bad BACK. Screw Double Standards, and the Nazis were 75 years ago, now. Modern Jews have no more claim on anyone than Modern Blacks do. If that makes me ‘whatever’, ask me how much sleep I will lose over it, lol… But pretending things that ARE, AREN’T, is a large part of HOW we got here to start with.

Quotations, examples, references, links please.

Americans group together because they are Americans. Catholics group together because they are Catholics. So that stupid statement about Jews grouping together falls away without needing any further discussion. But the rest of what I quote from you needs to be fully justified.

2 Likes

Sure some orthodox Jews teach that they are special, as the Chosen People. But so do Christians teach that THEY are the REAL chosen people, replacing the Jews, and of course the Muslims take the cake, teaching they are the only real humans - the rest of us are apes and Pigs.
They are all guilty of that.
So why single out Zionism as any more of a “thing” than Christian or Muslim feelings of superiority?

2 Likes

Excellent point!

A lot of Jews are Nobel Prize winners. In some categories about a third. So many scientists, doctors, economists, writers, benefiting mankind, out of so small a nation. Maybe those awards are a result of a Jewish conspiracy?

Maybe science is a Jewish - or “Zionist” - conspiracy. And, physics, and chemistry, and literature.

A great many performing musicians are Jews, so maybe music is a Zionist conspiracy?

2 Likes

I didn’t single them out, you all did. So, you are telling me they are above criticism, but I am not, because I’m NOT Jewish ? Because that’s how I see it. I used SEVERAL ‘Groups’,and it is very telling that the bit about Jews is the only one thats apparently ‘not allowed’ to be criticized. That rather proves my points about ‘hate crimes’ being about protecting certain groups but not others. Where I come from, either we are all Equal, or none of us are. So, it’s cool to kill White guys,yoy get NO Extra Punishments for THAT, lol, but it’s a Horror beyond the pale to kill a Jewish or Black guy. Right ? GOT to be punished EXTRA HARD for daring to do THAT, huh ?
Whatever. I call out what I see, and who I see doing it. It should never matter who or what they are, right ? ‘Unless’… Nah. Not swallowing all that.
No one is above anyone else.

You feel persecuted? Scorned?

Don’t worry.

We don’t look down on you because you are not black and not Jewish. We look down on you only because you are anti-black and anti-Semitic. Very.

2 Likes

Actually, you mentioned it first, listing the “Zionist” conspiracy among others. I singled it out because that was the only thing you mentioned that I happen to disagree with.
I’m in total agreement with your main point, the bogus nature of “hate crimes”.
The term “anti-semitism” isn’t the same as the term “hate crime”. There are actually people who irrationally hate entire groups of people, such as the way alot of Muslims and Nazis hate Jews, which is actual anti-semitism.
But that term, like the term “racism”, has been co-opted by the left and used by them to the point of meaninglessness to smear anyone who disagrees with them.
For instance, anyone who criticizes George Soros is smeared by the left as antisemitic, just because he’s Jewish, which has nothing to do with it.
“Hate crime”, like “hate speech”, is an entirely bogus concept specifically concocted by the left to be used as a cudgel to beat conservatives into submission to the also bogus leftist concept that “minorities” are victims of evil capitalist white people.

3 Likes

The gall of Soros! He betrayed Jews to the Nazis in Hungary, and now cries “anti-Semitism” when his evil deeds are exposed!

4 Likes

Why do these websites always turn the comments off on these types of articles? I know why, but still… always protect the tranny’s feelings and silence normal, mentally stable people from expounding the truth.

5 Likes

Welcome infamiss!

And thank you for your comment.

4 Likes

That’s right - censorship is the order of the day.

5 Likes

Thank you!!! I had to FB search you guys. My boyfriend and I thought we were the only Conservative Atheists we knew!

5 Likes