UK Government offers farmers cash incentives to sell their land

4 Likes

Sounds kind of like what’s happening in the Netherlands. They want to eliminate private property ownership. “You’ll own nothing…”

4 Likes

Great idea - stop all farming. No food production. All human beings die of starvation. We fertilize the earth with our rotting green bodies.

3 Likes

That would be a new take on “Soylent Green…”

3 Likes

Oh gawd…these sons of bitches. No, I don’t like to use that term. I have no idea what their mothers were like. These worthless excuses for men. Sell your land and retire. Fuckers!

Are we to suppose that the government might give it to Islamists? Why not?! They don’t care for their own people.

Oh, sell your farm land. Sell your little girl. Sell your little boy. Sell your wife. Lay down and die, so some one younger can have your land, your farm, your house, your life. Fuckers!

The old ways have to go. Serve them right if they all up and “went Gault.” I guess it will take someone younger to drive the mules and oxen, when the UK goes all Green.

We are going to ask you to give and give and work and work, and then we will buy you out for a pittance and give your life to someone who doesn’t know anything, except what we tell them.

Okay, I had a phone call…so I am calmed down some. The most heartbreaking…well, there is a lot of heartbreaking parts of “The Good Earth.” But, the end, as the sons’ meet each other eyes over the old man in an “understanding” that they will sell “the land” despite their father’s pleas to never sell the land; that is the final heartbreak.

But we all die and lose what we sweated and bled for when we were alive, and the living go on in their own way. I am sorry UK farmers. I grieve for you.

3 Likes

The buying up of land by governments, Bill Gates, the Chinese, etc., when combined with the food shortages and what we know of the goals of the WEF, looks more and more like the laying of a sinister trap.

3 Likes

That is a cry from the heart!

It lacerates.

3 Likes