UK Deaths Above Average

I haven’t studied the data myself lately, but this is from the Mark Steyn show which seems to be well researched generally and Jamie Jenkins at least according to his Twitter profile is a statistician who worked for the UK’s ONS:

Previous award-winning Head of Health/Job stats

https://twitter.com/statsjamie

2 Likes

Twitter as a source of truth?

However, deaths would be “above average” because there has been a vast leftwing conspiracy to cull populations. The Covid masks-lockdown-vaccination racket was part of it.

2 Likes

It’s from the Mark Steyn show.

2 Likes

Okay. Mark Steyn is good. Why not quote him directly instead of from a tweet? The growing customs of quoting Twitter instead of writing one’s own text, and not quoting from original sources, are making opinion columns unreadable.

But thank you for bringing us this news anyway. Though it’s our first early morning load of depression delivered early, we need to know it. My irritation is not with you, Chauncey, but with the times.

3 Likes

Could be connected with this:

Covid Vaccines Are Killing One in Every 800 Over-60s and Should Be Withdrawn Immediately, Says Leading Vaccine Scientist

3 Likes

I also read somewhere that “unknown causes”`is the number one cause of deaths in Canada.
There sure seem to be alot of those happening, even in younger people.

3 Likes