Twitter Senior Engineer says ‘Twitter Does Not Believe in Free Speech’, Admits Employees at Tech Giant are ‘Commie as F**k’

3 Likes

“Commie as ×××” - no kidding!
I wonder how many Twitter execs and/or employees are government operatives.

3 Likes

I remember reading, many years ago, the book “Bias: A CBS Insider Exposes How the Media Distort the News” by Bernard Goldberg. It was an excellent exposé of the endemic left-wing bias in media, with some insight into how this bias developed and festered. The left has expended a great deal of effort to dominate and control legacy media outlets, and this is why they are so panicked at the rise of information outlets they do not control, and the migration of consumers from their legacy platforms to these new platforms. They will continue to fight against any information source that does not conform to their messaging, using both social engineering – such as leveraging celebrities and influencers to shape public opinion – in addition to legislation and the courts to silence opposing views.

4 Likes

Ah, Billy. Glad to see your comment here.

I have sent you messages.

Please read this and interpret it for us:

2 Likes

Thanks for this, Yazmin. Slowly the inner workings of the Great Conspiracy against the free world are being exposed.

3 Likes

Yes, the media look more and more ridiculous the more their bias is exposed. As their desperation to maintain control increases, they are becoming deranged…like Captain Queeg in “Mutiny on the Bounty”.

3 Likes

I think that’s the Caine Mutiny Liz :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Yes, you’re right - I thought I had it wrong, but couldn’t remember the other one. I knew it was some mutiny! Thanks!

3 Likes