Tweet Victory and Scatter the Hordes of Hell

3 Likes

The greatest conversation of all time could have happened today, were Christopher Hitchens still alive and well, and speaking at length with Elon Musk. But the talk Elon had with members of the Babylon Bee was very good.

3 Likes

Djeeziz, Zerothruster, it is over an hour and a half long! Does anyone say anything worth sitting and listening for all that time? If so, please tell us what it is.

2 Likes

Yes, it’s extremely satisfying to see all those Twitter executives get fired! Finally, some payback!!

2 Likes

I didn’t know BB did interviews. Is there a short version of highlights. That one quote is merely “wonderful, marvelous…”

3 Likes

I looked for a condensed or abridged version yesterday but only found a very short trailer, something like 90 seconds. I’ve only gotten into some several minutes of the whole very long interview. I didn’t expect anyone on my advice should listen to the whole thing, but I put it up in case anyone was interested in exploring. One might sample the contents by fast-forwarding, etc., which I’ve done. Ordinarily, if something like that is only 10 or 15 minutes long, I might do a full transcript, with time markers. Either that, or transcripts of significant segments with time markers.

3 Likes

Yes, that’s what I do too, usually, with very long videos.

2 Likes