Trump will not be President again

2 Likes

“…seditious conspiracy charges…comparable to treason…” This is what they intend to charge him with.
Of course - it’s what actual traitors, who have engaged in actual seditious conspiracy in order to seize power, always do to the leader they have deposed. That’s how communist dictatorships work.

2 Likes

They are going to force it, aren’t They? They are going to force a civil war or should it be called a counter-revolutionary war?

Hmm…I looked up the word “counter-revolutionary” just to be sure I was using it correctly, and I was…but found this, as well:

4 Likes

Wow. Basically admitting that the “revolutionaries” are the far-left commies. Exactly!

4 Likes

Well…just to be thorough:

Synonyms & Similar Words

• [ revolt ]
  • [ uprising ]
  • [ insurrection ]
  • [ rebellion ]
  • [ mutiny ]
  • [ insurgency
  • [ insurgence ]
  • [ coup ](
  • [ outbreak ](
  • [ overthrow ]
  • [ rising ](
  • [ treachery ](
  • [ sedition ]
  • [ coup d’état ]
  • [ subversion ]
  • [ treason ]
  • [ sabotage ]
  • [ misprision

None of these imply the Far Left. Not sure what the difference means.

2 Likes

But the labeling of “counter-revolutionaries” as far right implies it.

2 Likes

Ain’t that typical? “right-winger” “old fogy” “bitter-ender” etc. Many of them seem to make opposition to revolution a bad thing. I’m surprised they didn’t include “fascist”.

2 Likes

That list from Merriam-Webster seems less biased than the link at Thesaurus dot com.

1 Like

Depressing and Disgusting

2 Likes

Yes, I’d say the patriots of the American Revolution were not “royalists”!

1 Like

Cogito: Julie Kelly is doing a great job revealing details of the persecution of the January 6 protestors.

I believe she is right that the vile men and women and “transgenders” who call themselves Democrats (!) will try to do what she anticipates to the real president of the United States, Donald Trump.

I also doubt the Republicans will do, or even try to do, much to prevent it.

But we mustn’t underestimate Trump himself. Or the enthusiasm for him that inspires his tens of millions of followers. Rather than see the “Democrat” junta destroy Trump, I’d choose to see hot civil war. (And I know, have seen for myself, how terrible hot wars are.) I think it highly likely that tens of millions of Americans feel as I do.

2 Likes

Our side has and can effectively use the guns.

Their side has the nukes - as the idiot criminal Joe Biden once reminded the nation. It’s all too possible that he would want to use them against his fellow countrymen. Who would restrain him? Not his handlers, who are the inventors and implementers of his destructive policies.

2 Likes

I fully agree with you, Jillian. I do not underestimate Trump at all. As I have said, he is a force of nature, but he is not unstoppable. I believe the left will bury him with endless litigation, or conspire in his death. I agree that the Republicans will make minimal efforts to prevent this.
He will not be President.
His millions of followers will galvanize a monumental protest which will lead inevitably to a hot civil war. I cannot predict the outcome of this war.
My beloved America - Ave atque Vale.

2 Likes

Yes. I too suspect that if they cannot imprison him they will assassinate him.

There is no one else visible who can save us.

So yes …

1 Like

And yet ! There are those like Daniel Henninger who write that the democrats are targeting Trump because they want to insure that he be the nominee in 2024 – because he’ll lose to Biden again like he did in 2020 – as if that election was not stolen. No, Mister Henninger: You seem to be insane. The democrats do not want to nominate Trump. They want to keep him from being able to run at all, whatever that takes.

quote…

"There is also this inconvenient truth for Republicans: Mr. Trump lost his 2020 re-election because too many independent and suburban voters abandoned him. Independents did it again in the midterm elections, stepping away from Trump-backed candidates.

There is nothing deranged about what is going on now. The only political reality worth dailyfocus is that the Democrats are locked on one goal: making Mr. Trump the Republicans’ presidential nominee. In that bloodless calculation, his candidacy is their best path to holding the White House—and then remaking American politics and culture for at least a generation.

They want to expand conservative sympathy for Mr. Trump. They want to encourage the conclusion of some on the right that this indictment guarantees Mr. Trump the GOP nomination, ensuring that the same voters who defeated him in 2020 will do so again. And they will."

Henninger also writes of “the Democrats’ willingness to dumb down the rule of law” – He calls that, merely, dumbing down. Like Stalin and Mao were merely agrarian reformers.

I vehemently disagree with his brand of bullshit.

1 Like

You are so right, Zerothruster!

Henninger and his fellow sub-rock dwellers are insane. Trump won by an enormous majority in 2020.

Sure THEY will cheat again. - if there is another election.

Lots of drama will happen before November 2024.

1 Like

I love President Trump, but my flavor of the month is Vivek Ramaswamy. I think he could have a bright future in MAGA politics if his Hindu background does not prejudice ignorant Christians against him. He was on with Charlie Kirk (of Turning Point USA) for ten minutes (starting around 5:10 in the video link) this past Tuesday, defending Trump against his persecutors, and also commenting on what it will take to dismantle the administrative state. So far as I know, he’s the only other announced candidate who has President Trump’s back. DeSantis has not been much help, and he has yet to announce anyway.

1 Like

Yes, he’s good! Very good.

He’d be great in a Trump cabinet.

If there were to be another election, Trump would be elected yet again.

But THEY won’t let that happen.

They’ll imprison or assassinate Trump.

Then perhaps Vivek Ramaswamy will lead our side in the fiery civil war that will ensue.

1 Like