Trump is now a "convicted felon"

Trump’s immediate response to this should be"

“Sakharov was a convicted felon.
Solzhenitsyn was a convicted felon.
Vaclav Havel was a convicted felon.
Martin Luther King was a convicted felon.”

2 Likes

Yes, he stated even before the conviction that he would become the ‘Nelson Mandela’ of our time if convicted.
I hope it will wake more people up to the huge criminal conspiracy within our government that has targeted Trump ever since he first ran for President. This conspiracy is, itself, evidence of the communist takeover that has already occurred.

1 Like

Yes, I agree. I think this would be a terrific response to all those who call him a convicted felon.

2 Likes

One of the signs of Trump’s greatness is the intense fear and hatred of him which those small spiteful cruel people feel who cheated their way into power. They need to try belittling and humiliating him to make themselves feel grand and important. It is a blatant abuse of power.

2 Likes

Yes, here’s an example of that - Biden smugly stating about Trump - “no one is above the law.”
Right - no one except him and the rest of the criminal scumbags who have sold the country out to our enemies. The fact that he thinks this will make him look better proves what an idiot he is.

2 Likes

We link to an article that could be better written but does include the important fact: that a vast crowd roared approval of “convicted” President Trump and detestation of the walking-dead Joe Biden.

1 Like

Yes, can you imagine Biden getting that reception? Ha! They all chanted “FJB” too!

1 Like