Trump IS Elvis

1 Like

And Churchill IS Elton John.

2 Likes

I guess I donā€™t get itā€¦ :upside_down_face:

And why DeSantis?

1 Like

I guess a dig at DeSantis? Not sure, tho.
I saw that DeSantisā€™ donors may be backing off, telling him to run in 28 instead. Thatā€™d be great, too bad he didnā€™t think of that before he shot himself in the foot by dissing Trumpā€¦

3 Likes

or The Beatles :relaxed:

2 Likes

As I am not a pop music fan, all such analogies to Churchill can only make me cringe, Zerothruster!

I donā€™t understand your joke at the top of this thread, but I thought Iā€™d join in if I could. In the commoonity spirit, you know? Now I give up and I too ask, what do you mean? And why DeSantis?

3 Likes

I just thought it was amusing for the incongruity - DeSantis comparing Trump to ā€œThe Kingā€. I didnā€™t expect everyone else would find it funny. :relaxed:

What happened was, I was going to put the two sentences in the usual Louder with Crowder ā€œChange My Mindā€ meme template. But when I opened up my copy of the file that had that template and a few others, what it opened up to was the DeSantis template, which is a spin-off of the very popular John Krasinski template. And I busted out laughing and thought, ā€˜Thatā€™s perfect!ā€™ :relaxed:

2 Likes

Because as the current chief rival, heā€™s so unlikely to compare Trump to ā€œThe Kingā€ (of Rock and Roll, Elvis). (But it would kind of humble the rival to picture him that way.) I didnā€™t expect everybody would be as amused as I was about that, but it did register a few ā€œhahaā€ reacts in facebook groups. Not my best work, I guess.

3 Likes

I must have had a premonition Saturday, because just last night on Hannity, Trump says he now feels like Elvisā€¦

3 Likes

Wow, you must be psychic! :smile:

3 Likes

Or Trump has been given a useful idea by Zerothruster.

3 Likes

There ARE no coincidencesā€¦ :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

ā€œgiven a useful ideaā€ - Thereā€™s even the chance that he saw my post in his Truth Social page.

3 Likes