Trudeau's immigration policies

2 Likes

He admits, then, that the ā€œGreat Replacement Theoryā€ isnā€™t a lie told by racist conservatives.
Itā€™s what leftists like him have intended all along.
Of course, from his lofty perch as the all powerful, morally superior Savior of Canadians from themselves, he doesnā€™t have to include himself in the category of ā€œunpleasant relicā€ that heā€™s saving them from, though in reality, he and his ilk are the true ā€œunpleasant relicā€ of every tyrannical dictatorship in history.

2 Likes

He and his father have destroyed Canada. They each tried to sever Canadā€™s roots to Great Britain. They have succeeded.

3 Likes

Ha! Great Britain itself is severing itā€™s roots to Great Britain, even after Brexit!
And I would say, ā€œas long as Canada severs those roots to become like America, it would be a good thingā€, except - woops! - oh thatā€™s right, silly me - America is severing itā€™s roots to America, too!
Under the boot of globalists, weā€™re all being flushed down the Multicultural Marxist toilet.

1 Like

Wonderfully said.

2 Likes

Isnā€™t his father Fidel Castro? But your comment still stands.

2 Likes

Heā€™s the spitting image of his father, Fidel. Worse, he shares the same communist philosophy.

2 Likes

Glad to hear from you again, Mary.

Thanks for the link. The case the author makes is convincing, the pictures even more so.

Confirmation for me of what I already believed - was easily persuaded of long ago.

The worst of it is, as Cogito says, that Justin resembles his father ideologically.

How did it come about that Canada, of all countries, voted this vicious commie into power?

1 Like

How did Canada vote this ā€œvicious commieā€ into power? Probably by alot of brainless liberal women who thought he was cute. So much for feminism!

1 Like

How did America vote in Obama? This is why your Founders so distrusted democracy. The tyranny of the majority.

2 Likes

Yes, more brainless, brainwashed liberals afraid of being accused of ā€œracismā€.
The communists secret weapon - there are always enough stupid people that, when soaked in enough propaganda, can be transformed into useful idiots.

1 Like