Toronto's Hospital for Sick Children

Toronto’s Hospital for Sick Children is one of the world’s premier children’s hospital. I worked there as an intern a thousand years ago.

2 Likes

Yes, this is the thanks civilized people get for welcoming in and pandering to Muslims.
But who brought them in? The “elites” of our civilization! Who is worse, the pack of vicious wild dogs or the criminals who let them into your house?
Such a brilliant, genius feat of social engineering,

1 Like

Is Islam winning? Will it control all the nations of the world? (Minus the Jews whom it will annihilate?)

1 Like

I assume, Jillian, this is a rhetorical question. We are unquestionably entering a new Islamic Dark Age abetted by lunatic Wokism.

2 Likes

Traitors already control us, and as Cogito says, are abetting the Muslims. Either way, unless we can somehow get Trump back, we’re screwed.

1 Like

I agree with you, Liz. We are screwed if Trump doesn’t get back in. In my view, this is most unlikely to happen. He will be in prison or dead. Even if he avoids prison and death, he will not be permitted to win the election due to ballot harvesting and other Democrat misconduct. It is, furthermore, plausible that there may not even be an election due to a new climate crisis or another “plague”.

2 Likes

Exactly. Now that these traitors are in power, they aren’t going to give it up. We’ve already seen what lengths they were willing to go to to get it in the first place. They’ll stop at nothing now.

1 Like