Interest in this forum has been slackening off.
Readers and writers - including myself - have been losing enthusiasm for it.
I will regard it as closed.
Secular blessings on you all.
Interest in this forum has been slackening off.
Readers and writers - including myself - have been losing enthusiasm for it.
I will regard it as closed.
Secular blessings on you all.
It was fun while it lasted. Thanks for all you’ve done, Jillian. And thanks to all who made this a successful project for so long.
Thank you for joining us, Backwoods.
It has been a (short but) happy association.
I second this. Thank you to everyone involved.
Jillian, so sorry to hear this! I just now finally was able to get back on! I was unable to access the forum, or my email, for months. I finally just got a new phone and now it works! But I guess it’s too late… I have missed you.
Hope all’s well with you.
Oh Liz! Welcome back. So glad to hear your emails are now working.
And I missed you! Very much.
May all be well with you, dear friend.