Those Dirty Lying Prosecutors of Kyle Rittenhouse

The Left is intentionally lying and crooked.

3 Likes

Just watching 5 minutes of that prosecutor was enough to make me physically ill.
He was so over the top in every way - stupidity, arrogance, badgering the witness… it almost seemed like they must have hired an actor to parody the typical annoying leftist in order to destroy the prosecutions case! I guess it wasn’t intentional, but he did a great job of that.

3 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes

Yes, Biden egging on the Brownshirts…

3 Likes

Notice that Bannon used the term of “regime” for the leftist government, it is a perfect naming for Biden-Harris “Quasi-Government”. As Mr. Farage cited, they have passed their own limits and try to interfere in American judiciary system. Like Iranian mullahs and like bolsheviks.

3 Likes

Specially after his colonoscopy.

3 Likes

Yes it’s definitely a “regime”, not a legitimate administration. The term “Bolshevik” fits well.

3 Likes

Am still laughing, Fiangol!

3 Likes

Heres another joke - the latest news from Portland - the Portland police, in full riot gear, confronted by 200 violent rioters protesting the Rittenhouse verdict, back themselves into a garage and close the garage door. Great job doing riot control there!
They then warn the rioters (from inside the garage, I assume) that if they don’t disperse they will be arrested. Ha! What a joke!

3 Likes

Dear Liz, you can see the joke after minute 2nd in this video:

3 Likes

About 200 hyenas who are barking against the moon.

3 Likes

Yes, that’s the one I heard about! It’s ridiculous, even tho sad to see so many ignorant morons willing to be the left’s Useful Idiots, to the point of violence. They don’t even know what actually happened in the first place, but they’re willing to riot over it anyway.

3 Likes

It’s really too ridiculous! What genius thought that up, one wonders.

3 Likes

The narrative is still continuing.

2 Likes

Of course they will continue pushing their Marxist talking points, no matter what the facts may be.

3 Likes

This Podcast episode from Raheem Kassam was from 8 months ago but it’s still relevant to the topic of corporate mainstream media lies and motivations.

2 Likes

Yes, the propaganda media do a great job of contributing to the indoctrination, duping, and radicalization of many.

2 Likes

And here’s Jen Psaki doubling down on the “White Supremacy” narrative.

3 Likes

That’s a great tweet, exposing their lie.
They do lie about every single thing.

3 Likes