This woman is dynamite

4 Likes

Well, she sounds good, but …

Congressional Republicans talk the talk but seldom even attempt to walk the walk.

I’ll be impressed when Mayorkas is impeached, as he richly deserves to be.

3 Likes

Wow! What an excellent verbal evisceration!
Exposing that lying commie toad Mayorkas.
But although we have the first amendment, it hasn’t stopped “the epitome of tyrants” like him from stealing power and destroying our rights.

2 Likes

Just marvelous. I think he must have felt deep shame even if he brazened it out at the end with ‘your accusatins are false’ - it sounds evasive and hollow.

3 Likes

These people have no shame.

2 Likes

None whatsoever

1 Like

He and his ilk are decidedly evasive and hollow

1 Like

Mayorkas should be impeached of course, as should countless other miscreants in Washington. Will it happen?

2 Likes

We’re actually way past “impeachment” time.
Its high time to send them all straight to jail, “do not pass go, do not collect $100 dollars”!

1 Like

You might be right. It might be too late for impeachment. This brings to mind Jefferson’s famous or infamous quote:

And what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is it’s natural manure.

2 Likes

He was right, of course, but that was alot easier done back in his day than it is now.
The tyrants have grown from the manageable size they were then (even though patriots had to shed blood to defeat them) into an immense “Leviathan”.

1 Like

Infamous, yes.

1 Like

Kash Patel, who served in the Trump admin and a regular on War Room, makes the case that Garland and Wray should be impeached first, because that’s how we get the receipts on all of the other traitors due to the ways DOJ and FBI have been covering up the malfeasance of the deep state.

KASH PATEL: Forget Joe Biden, It’s Time For Congress To Hold Merrick Garland And Christopher Wray To Account | The Daily Caller

2 Likes

Would impeachment suffice to force Garland and Wray to disgorge the receipts?

1 Like

According to Kash. I think the trial in the Senate would enable those kinds of subpoenas for documentation and testimony.

2 Likes

Harriet Hageman - She’s the real thing. I saw her several times on War Room when she was campaigning to replace Liz Cheney in Wyoming, where Harriet actually lives, unlike Cheney who lives in DC.

2 Likes

I have only recently become aware of her existence. I am, so far, very impressed

3 Likes