This is How They'll Break Us One by One

“The establishment are trying to force me out of the UK by closing my bank accounts. If they can do it to me, they can do it to you too”, Nigel Farage said. Suddenly no British bank will let him have an account.
“Unless this rot is stopped, in time to come you at home may say things on Facebook or Twitter that may result in you losing your bank accounts too. That is how scary this whole thing is.”
Farage had banked with the same banking group since the 1980s for both personal and business, he said, and no reason was given for his longstanding relationship with the bank being terminated.”
He approached seven other British banks and they all refused to give him an account.

1 Like

First it was Mike Lindell, then the Canadian truckers, now Farage…Where could he even move to and be safe from this? Hungary, maybe?
That seems to be one of the few places that hasn’t been taken over by the left - because they banned Soros. You have to ban them before they ban you!

1 Like

This travesty demonstrates nothing less than the moral and intellectual collapse of our cherished civilization.

2 Likes

Yes. And why do so many not cherish it? Ignorance? Stupidity? Evil?

1 Like

A combination of all three - the evil have brainwashed the ignorant to be stupid (but useful) idiots.

1 Like