The World Economic Forum Openly Advocates Communism

Lightly Edited Quote:
Globalist leaders are unraveling democracy, yet they keep getting voted in. Populations have become beaten down by COVID lockdowns, economic hopelessness, scare tactics, and the green agenda that is ruining farmers, all compounded by open-door immigration.
According to Klaus Schwab, the founder and executive chairman of the World Economic Forum:
“Every country, from the United States to China, must participate [in the Great Reset], and every industry, from oil and gas to tech, must be transformed.”
The Great Reset includes a cashless society, and it’s being embraced by Irish banks. The Financial Services Union (FSU) claims that Irish banks are engaged in a deliberate policy of moving people away from cash payments and bricks-and-mortar banking. “Banks are accused of not answering phones, under-staffing branches so there are long queues, and failing to quickly repair broken ATMs as a way of pushing people to do their banking online.”
These “sneaky tactics” being employed by trusted banks in Ireland are just the tip of the iceberg as the WEF and its cronies push a new Communism to replace Western capitalism. The World Economic Forum, in an article entitled The Benefits of a Cashless Society, presents China as the model and vision.

4 Likes

There are a lot of articles in the UK media at the moment warning of coming soaring rates of inflation, water shortages, energy shortages. Just 2 from the Telegraph over the last couple of days for example:

“Britain is running out of water and power and it’s a national scandal”

“Three charts that show the economic disaster facing Britain”

I’m not sure how seriously to take all this, whether it’s just designed to provoke fear and panic. If you talk about a financial crisis enough though you could create one as a self-fulfilling prophecy.

2 Likes

The coming crisis is real. The environmentalists have achieved it.

3 Likes

Yes, its all deliberate, a scheme perpetrated to “nudge” us all into compliance with their agenda, which is what makes it so despicable.
None of these tragedies had to happen - famine, death, economic collapse - they are orchestrating it in order to grab power and control over us.

4 Likes

This has always been the plan of “mad” Globalist Oligarchs and their New World Order; make peoples’ lives bad enough and in desperation, they will flee to the one that says “Follow me, join me, I can save you.”

4 Likes