The whole aim of practical politics

H.L. Mencken: “The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

4 Likes

Yes, there you go - just another strain of flu.
But used as an excuse for a global coup, using as weapons lockdowns and a vaccine that was deadlier than the virus.

3 Likes

Exactly right!

3 Likes

Except that it was “intelligently designed” on purpose… And it will be again, perhaps “built back better” for a better outcome of their nefarious plans to decimate particular populations, weaken and overwhelm nations and further the outcry for global leadership.

I mean they did that in Boston…yes?

Covid pushed the West farther away from their dominant role in global affairs, did it not? Why should that plan stop at a first attempt?

Covid was not just the flu we have learned to live with or that we have learned will cause deaths of those vulnerable as it erupts year after year. It was unique. It was a trial run, whether accidentally or deliberately released.

2 Likes

I don’t know if anyone follows Robert Malone’s substack, but I thought I would post this here in case anyone wants to wade thought it or skim it. I kind of did both. The transcript is from a presentation, so it rambles a bit.

It is not reassuring to any, who took the Covid shots or boosters, and we all know who did on this forum…heavy sigh. It explains a bunch of stuff, but the more you know about biology, the better it is understood. Still, though, even not understanding completely, I understood plenty.

2 Likes

“The FDA has granted a monopoly in perpetuity to Pfizer, BioNTech and Moderna”, who just made up new rules that the vaccine is safe because they just deployed it in billions of people, and censored all evidence of the bad effects that Pfizer itself has on record. Nothing to see here!

3 Likes

Thank you for bringing us the video, Jeanne.

2 Likes

You are welcome, Jillian.

We here will hope for the best, but mostly just not think about it. I will let you know of any negative outcomes in our farm family. So far, so good.

2 Likes

Thanks for this Jeanne. Robert Malone is famously known for his contribution to mRNA technology. He is extraordinarily devoted to the pursuit of scientific truth, and his writings and videos are always worth reading and seeing.

3 Likes