The U.S. Government Sponsored the Manufacture of Covid

“The United States government made duplicate payments to fund projects at the Wuhan, China, laboratory.
Through the National Institutes of Health (NIH) and the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID), the Wuhan lab in communist-controlled China received double the funds from research grants.

3 Likes

Yup, yup, yup. And we just yupped ourselves into a hole in the head…

I remember when I first called my family’s attention to the threat of a virus that is running rampant in CHINA, and told them I was keeping an ear and eye on it, and kept them updated about the virus from CHINA. When there was the first contagion case within the US, I told them to prepare with foods their kids liked most and medicines they needed, because the virus had the capacity to quickly spread across the country…and then there was the case in New York. OF THE VIRUS FROM CHINA! When it first hit Maryland, we started wearing N-95 masks when we had to leave the farm to shop or to doctors appointments. The brewery wasn’t opened, yet and the men were working to build it, so they weren’t around crowds.

When Trump spoke about the Virus from China…the Chinese Virus… and I repeated it at a family gathering (just the three households on the farm) my SIL told me that was a RACIST STATEMENT.

Cheese and Rice! What an idiot…oops, did I say that out loud? He listens to NPR in his car to get a BALANCE of the news.

He has since thought differently, but he was fully onboard with the Progressives for a long time over Trump and the virus. I am hoping that he will choose to vote against Biden and for whomever …even Trump…the Rep nominee is.

There is only so much one can do with their adult children.

2 Likes

Only so much one can do… it’s maddening.
Brainwashing, courtesy of our “cultural revolution”, brought to us by CCP infiltrators in collaboration with our own leftists.
Then they release this bio-weapon on us, and little did we know, the vaccine for it was also a bio-weapon, manufactured by a CCP owned company!
They’re already at war with us, we just don’t know it.

2 Likes

Have been reading “The Rise of the Forth Reich” by Steve Deace and …can’t think. They only put a small number of testimonies in to make the case to make it easier on their readers…and I still have to take it in bits, and stopped altogether for a while, so I haven’t finished it yet.

But, they consider it…the vaccine… to be a bio-weapon in itself, knowingly and deliberately forced upon humans.

2 Likes