The Text and the Context of Claudine Gay

The resignation letter of Claudine Gay, former president of Harvard, confirms that she is shallow and unintelligent. She doesn’t mention the offense she gave, the disgust and outrage she caused, with her antisemitism, nor comment on her exposure as a plagiarist. She claims that she has been forced to resign by attacks and threats arising out of “racial animus”. Losing the illustrious position of principle of a venerated university, she hopes to gain the distinction of a victim of white oppression, dethroned only because she is black.

The truth, we all know, is that she lacks sufficient qualification, ability, or achievement to deserve the principalship of Harvard, and was appointed only because she is black.

The full text of her resignation letter can be found here:

1 Like

Such a ridiculous use of the “racism” defense.
Especially when it all started due to her own racism against Jews! But in the alternate universe of the Woke, black people can’t be racist, so she gets a pass.
And anyone who points out her racism, or her plagiarism, is the racist.
I noticed Dr. Carol Swain, a black professor, has accused Gay of plagiarizing her work, and called for Gays resignation. Does that make Swain racist, too?

1 Like

Yes, she plagiarized Dr. Carol Swain’s work too - the one really good source she stole from.

And yes, the black racists on the Left will call anyone on the right a racist - even if that person is black. Carol Swain. Clarence Thomas. They’ll call Thomas Sowell a racist if they ever allow themselves to know he exists and read even one of his articles or a single paragraph of one of his great books.

2 Likes

I wonder if Harvard or any of the “ivies” ever thought of inviting Thomas Sowell to be its president? Now there’s somebody who really has deserved the highest honors!

2 Likes

Yes, Sowell actually deserved such an honor, but that’s why they never asked him! If, like you say, they even know he exists. He’s not inside their doctrinal bubble, so he doesn’t, for them.
But in a sane world, he would be Harvard’s president, and Harvard would be an honorable institution - what a thought!

1 Like

Yes, a superb analysis of the Gay fiasco. She was a DEI hire, and this will be another nail in the coffin of this perfidious ideology. DEI is utterly incompatible with a meritocracy.

2 Likes

I had no idea Claudine Gay forced black professors out of Harvard that didn’t agree with her racist narrative:

May her resignation be the beginning of the end of the DEI swamp on campuses and in corporations.

2 Likes

Hard to follow, but some points come across.

Thanks, clockp, for posting it.

1 Like

I vehemently agree with what you say!

Now the board that appointed her must go.

And she must lose her professorship.

And Kornbluth of MIT must go too.

1 Like

Very interesting video! Exposes Gay for the phony fraud she is, and DEI as the poison it is.

1 Like