The Testimonies Project - Israelis Speak Out About Adverse Reactions To The Jabs

Why has Israel of all nations rushed headlong into the unnecessary vaccination program? This is one of many nagging questions in my mind about the whole COVID-19 response worldwide. I suppose that part of the answer is probably that this is a nation constantly under threat and so the citizens are used to following orders, but why did one of the few developed nations that clearly still has such a strong survival instinct fall for the scam?
Whatever the correct answer is, it seems that many in Israel are now regretting having been jabbed. This link contains a video (just over 1 hour long) of people who have had adverse reactions to the jabs:

3 Likes

Many thanks for posting this. Israel is puzzling to me as well. By all accounts this is a people who question everything until this. I can’t figure it out either.

4 Likes

This article looks at data from Israel and concludes that the vaccines are not significantly effective by any measure:

3 Likes

Yes, I’ve wondered that same thing myself.
They are under a Leftist bunch now, tho, aren’t they?

3 Likes

I’m not really very well up on Israeli politics, but Netanyahu was in office till mid June, and according to this article Israel had

fully vaccinated slightly over half its population by March 25

3 Likes

Yes, I haven’t been keeping up with it, so I thought he’d been ousted. Either way, another guess is that they’ve been pressured to do it by the U.S. under the threat of cutting off funding, which I’ve noticed is being talked about right now.

3 Likes