The Stirring Call to Rise and Fight for Freedom

… comes from the Trumpist new president of Argentina, Javier Millei:

“I did not come here to guide lambs. I came here to awaken lions.”

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2023/11/24/argentine_president-elect_milei_i_didnt_come_here_to_guide_lambs_but_to_awaken_lions.html

2 Likes

I hope he succeeds. I also hope he’s prepared for the giant backlash coming, orchestrated by his commie opposition, as we’ve already witnessed with Trump and Bolsonaro.
The Japanese one was assassinated, the one in Spain shot in the face…
I was glad to see Geert Wilders win, also - I hope he can survive the Muslims there…

2 Likes

I totally agree with you, Liz. My hope and fear are the same.

By the way, the great Geert Wilders says, correctly, that Jordan is the territory allotted to the Arabs of the “Palestine” region. It needs to be recognized as “the homeland of the Palestinians”, just as he says. Close on 80% of the mandated territory - originally all of which was to have been a homeland for the Jews - was given by the British to the Arabs to create the Emirate of Transjordan, later the Kingdom of Jordan when Judea and Samaria were added.

There has long been an organization called “Jordan is Palestine”. Good if politicians are starting to support the cause it stands for.

1 Like

That’s a very interesting and important fact that he’s bringing up. Of course the “Free Palestine” crowd isn’t going to mention it. Most of them probably don’t know it, but wouldn’t acknowledge it even if they did. It doesn’t fit the narrative that makes Israel the “oppressors” of the poor, homeless Palestinians living in a “concentration camp” run by “Nazi” Jews.

1 Like

How’s Giorgia Meloni doing in Italy?

1 Like

I gather she’s struggling with the continuing influx of aliens from the dark centuries.

But at least she’s struggling against that ever advancing doom.

2 Likes

“the dark centuries” - I guess you meant dark countries, but centuries might also apply. I never trust any automated auto-complete features, or instant spell check, etc… I always turn them off in any software where that’s an option, like the Microsoft Office. I want to know what I’m typing as I type it, and if I make a mistake, it’s on me, and that keeps me more attentive to what I’m writing.

I definitely meant dark CENTURIES.

2 Likes

OK. Sorry for my misunderstanding or misinterpretation.

You are totally forgiven, Zerothruster! I’m grateful to you for reading what I write and for everything you write.

2 Likes