The Savvy Street interviews physicist David Harriman

3 Likes

Excellent! Lots of great points brought up here about the election fraud, deep state, 9/11, the media, the Ayn Rand Institute, and more. Harriman confirms my suspicions about all of them!

2 Likes

Screen message:

“This video has been removed for violating YouTube’s Terms of Service”

The First Amendment has been invalidated by the whipper-snappers who provide platforms!

3 Likes

That figures - the Thought Police, just doing their job…

3 Likes

Available on Odysee

Found at website:

3 Likes

I like all he says about Bill Gates, the “psychopath” George Soros, and the Ayn Rand Institute.

I also like what he says about the Deep State, but not his suggestion that 9/11 might have been a Bush government conspiracy. That’s nonsense.

2 Likes

I always thought the 9/11-Bush theory was too far fetched, too, until I see how our government now - particularly the CIA and FBI - actually operate.
If “Russiagate”, the Whitmer kidnapping plot, the Jan 6 set-up, and the genocide they are perpetrating with the vaccines is anything to go by, I really wouldn’t be surprised if they were guilty of complicity in 9/11, too.
I don’t have enough knowledge about it to say it’s true, but they certainly don’t have enough credibility left to defend themselves against the accusation.

1 Like

Especially since I’ve heard that Osama Bin Laden had CIA connections to Bush Sr.

1 Like

But what could possibly have been the motive?

2 Likes

I’ve heard it was basically to expand their control and surveillance power with the “Patriot Act”, and also as an excuse to go to war in Afghanistan; apparently wars generate alot of money for them.
It’s still hard to believe - but the idea that the Pharma companies and govt. agencies like the CDC and Fauci are colluding to gain control over the population while making money off of a poorly tested vaccine that is killing large numbers of people, while they suppress that knowledge and the use of safe remedies, is also very hard to believe - but true!

1 Like

I seem to remember hearing that too.

1 Like