The Right Answer is the Left Answer

Q: What is a woman?

A: A transgendered man.

3 Likes

Yes, these people who lure children into this crime against humanity are malignant, harmful, evil creeps. And what does that say about those currently in control of our government, who have officially promoted this evil?
And the worst thing about it is, as Bawer notes, that they’ve won without a fight.

3 Likes

I’ve been thinking and thinking and my fear is that this insanity and attempted destruction of all morality and reality is going to cause the pendulum to swing back so fast, far, and hard that the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th wave feminists who cheer this ideology so much are going to regret ever piping up about gender roles at all. We had a semblance of peace. The LGB was finally gaining acceptance. Women were able to achieve goals that they wanted to, birth control is widely available. The TQ could push us to Sharia- esque rule to strip everything away just to regain some order.

4 Likes

Maybe not. The Left is definitely pushing it too far, and needs to be completely destroyed (ideally) or at least pushed way back.
But if the Right succeeds in defeating them, I don’t think we’ll turn into a theocracy.
For one thing, that would be unconstitutional, and the essential principle of the Right is to uphold the Constitution.

2 Likes

If the Right succeeds …

3 Likes