The Real Rulers of America?

Quote:
I’m still trying to figure out where the close alliance between surveillance agencies [FBI, CIA, etc.] and the woke Left, which has been evident since at least the Obama Administration, may lead. I have no doubt this friendship is based more on power considerations than ideological affinity.
One might ask whether a point will be reached where this alliance is no longer useful and when the surveillance state will have to act against onetime allies. Is it really in the interest of those who are trying to exercise power to remain permanently allied to dotty people who are subverting social order and running down public institutions? I’m not posing this as a moral question for those who give no signs of being ethical. My question is purely pragmatic. Do you really want as partners those who use the military to push gender reassignment and incite hatred against white Americans? What about cultivating allies who allow our borders to be overrun?
I am not describing such unpleasant but level-headed types as communist commissars and banana republic despots. We are now dealing with an even more disruptive elite that has declared war on such entities as gender distinctions, pronouns, rationality, and the white race and its achievements. One cannot even exercise immoral power very effectively in a society being devastated by these would-be totalitarians. Cynical despots may rule by sowing disunity, but we are now well beyond that strategic game. The insane have been set loose upon the land.
Because of these considerations, I don’t think the alliance between the surveillance state and what looks like an increasingly lunatic ruling class can last. At some point, unless I’m mistaken, the more pragmatic but not conspicuously moral elements of the government that are driven by a lust for power but not woke ideology will turn on their unhinged allies.
Exactly what form this will take is not yet clear.

Comment:
So the “deep state” that really runs the country consists of the surveillance agencies? That’s what the case outlined here seems to amount to. If it is so, what could - what can - be done about it, if the will were there?

1 Like

Yes, he’s right that the Deep State really runs the country, and are allowing lunatics to destroy it.
I don’t know why he thinks that won’t continue.
The destruction is all leading to our subjugation to a global “order” of serfdom, which they control.

1 Like