The Putin-Biden Way of Defeating the Opposition

Russia’s most significant opposition leader for the past decade, Alexei Navalny, died today in an Arctic Circle jail.

Murder is - very reasonably - suspected.

Read all about it here:

1 Like

Yes, I’m sure he was murdered.
The sad thing is that now there’s hardly any difference between the fate of political dissidents in Russia, other dictatorships, and the U.S.
The American journalist Gonzalo Lira was imprisoned in Ukraine for criticizing its government, and died from deliberate neglect of his medical condition.
The U.S. government, which could have intervened, did nothing to help him. Apparently he was a little too critical of Victoria Nuland.
And at home, our own government is more interested in imprisoning Jan. 6 protesters and all the other “domestic terrorists” who criticize the Biden regime than in hunting down actual terrorists.
In fact, they are breaking our own immigration laws to allow entry of and welfare to thousands of terrorists who cross our borders daily.
Wasn’t Christopher Wray so considerate to “warn” us all of the potential terrorist attacks looming, that he and his fellow traitors have enabled?

1 Like

Thank you, Liz, for your confirming comment.

(Do you perhaps mean Christopher Wray, evil Director of the FBI?)

1 Like

Yes, Wray, I’ll correct that.

1 Like

Just a typo, as I thought.

1 Like

Yes, Liz, I agree with your assessment. Putin is a brutal
gangster. You can add the Clintons to that list of murderous thugs, if the deaths of so many of their associates have met with unusual and untimely deaths.
This is the way of the world. The Founders of the United States of America tried to devise a system og government that would minimize this destructive side of human nature. It worked reasonably well for two centuries, but is now unravelling.
Et in Arcadia, Ego.

2 Likes

Yes, the U.S., it turns out, was more “exceptional” than we thought. Based on our enlightened principles of government, we thought our “shining city on a hill” would elevate the world to follow our example. Instead, the corrupt “way of the world” prevailed, the hill sank back into the swamp, and the light is nearly extinguished.

1 Like

Yes, that is what is happening.

It is infinitely sad, but you say it beautifully.

1 Like

Yes, Liz, you say it beautifully indeed

2 Likes

Alexei Navalny’s mother flew to the remote penal colony in the Arctic Circle where he was imprisoned an reportedly died, to “claim” his body. Obstructions were put in her way to hold her back, and eventually she was informed that her son’s body had been taken to a nearby town’s morgue. She went to the morgue and was told the body was not there.

Is he really dead? If he is, would his body show that he had been killed violently? Tortured to death? Poisoned?

1 Like

Since they’d already tried to poison him once, my guess would be that they did murder him this time.
He should never have returned.

1 Like