The Presidential Dream Ticket

Quote:
I support President Trump as the head of the ticket and Governor DeSantis as Vice President to right the Ship of State, which is currently taking on water like the Titanic, only faster.
This time, no nice guy, Mr. President! I trust you, sir, to undo every Biden disaster you can in four years and then leave a template for a very smart and tough DeSantis to finish the Augean stable task over the next eight years.
All that will need to be done is re-dominate the fossil fuel industry, refilling our empty Emergency Petroleum Reserve that Biden sold to China to lower the price of gas before the elections. Simultaneously, rebuilding the military with patriots instead of mental defectives who join to get free sex-change operations …

Do read it all – it’s both funny and seriously wise:

3 Likes

Sounds like a plan!

4 Likes

Yes, that would be great.
I have one worry about a Trump/DeSantis ticket, tho - they’re both great, but could two such strong personalities work well together? Possibly.
I wouldn’t want Trump to pick another Pence - a weak, wishy-washy phony.
And being in the position of Vice President would set DeSantis up well to succeed Trump as President, which would be great, also.
So I guess it would be worth the risk.

3 Likes

I think you are right. But the two of them will know what to do, will work out the best way, I think and hope.

4 Likes