The President Has Left The Planet

Report:
A reporter asked Biden if he was having second thoughts about his decision to stop invoking Title 42, a law that makes it easier to deport illegal immigrants because of public health concerns.
“What I’m considering is continuing to hear from my, uh, my — first of all, there’s going to be an appeal by the Justice Department,” Biden said, “because as a matter of principle, we want to be able to be in a position where if, in fact, it is strongly concluded by the scientists that we need Title 42, that we’d be able to do that. But there has been no decision on extending Title 42.”
Biden thought Title 42 was about forcing Americans to wear masks aboard airplanes.

Comment:
It’s so good to know the president of the US has a firm grip on all matters of importance to the nation.

4 Likes

It’s getting more ridiculous, embarrassing, and obvious by the day. Biden is a vacant shell.
But that’s very fitting - a mental decrepit presiding over a completely rotten government, and a disintegrating country.

4 Likes

Did you hear all the Easter Egg Roll stuff? Have you seen the horrible, terrible, sorrowful video of a WH scene with Biden wandering lost and ignored by everyone? He then desperately tries to get Obama’s attention, calling his name and placing his hand on Obama’s shoulder…and he is ignored. OMG, how sad…and terrifying.

Who is in charge?

4 Likes

Welcome back, Jeanne! I’m delighted that you are commenting again!

4 Likes

Yes, sad…until you remind yourself what a rotten scumbag Biden is…

4 Likes