The medical establishment just gets creepier and creepier

​These idiots in the medical establishment declare that men masquerading as women can breastfeed.

They, unashamedly, look me straight in the eye and tell me that I am spreading medical misinformation by questioning lockdowns, masks, and vaccines.​

3 Likes

Sickening. This is child abuse, being allowed just so these lunatics can have their delusions “affirmed”.
It’s an outrage that babies are allowed to be put in the care of mentally ill people at all, not to mention that the drugs used to produce this fake “breastmilk” endangers the baby’s health and life because it transfers the dangerous drug to them.
And I’ve seen (posted by Tommy Robinson on Gettr) where the one guy pictured “breastfeeding” is a pervert who has posted pictures of himself getting sexually stimulated by putting clamps on his nipples. He also happens to be some sort of “adviser” on trans issues in the UK. So no wonder.
And no surprise that our completely politicized CDC would be promoting this abuse. They’re criminals.

1 Like

I heard about the nipple clamps. These are the stygian depths of the human psyche that Freud spoke of.

2 Likes

Just reading about it makes me feel physically sick.

But we do have to know that this is happening.

1 Like

We must turn a blind eye to this depravity. Only Trump and DeSantis will stop this madness.

2 Likes

Must or must not?

1 Like

Sorry, “must not”. I should be more careful in reading what I write! Apologies

2 Likes

Through their penis??

1 Like

“Chestfeeding” cannot be through a penis unless some weirdos undergo distorting surgery of a very eccentric kind.

1 Like

I have great confidence in the Brave New World socially constructed gender crowd’s reinvention of human nature. Perhaps the re-emergence of Margaret Sanger’s eugenics, the building block of the Democratic Party under Woodrow Wilson, is their next step.

2 Likes