The Man Who Set The World On Fire

The article I link to below rightly accuses Obama of doing terrible harm to the world. He more than anyone else caused - deliberately - this chaos, this terror, this anguish. He has earned a place in the rogue’s gallery of historical villains.

Quote:
Maybe we can finally see Obama for what he truly is: The man who set the world on fire.

It seems to me to be a good article except for its praise of Biden as a supporter of Israel, when in fact the senile corrupt old fool, characteristically hypocritical, is actually undermining Israel and helping Iran - the source of the torture-burn-rape-kidnap-kill-Jews-and-Americans plan that Hamas is implementing.

2 Likes

This is another article about the decisive role of Obama in preparing the conflagration now spreading through the world.

Quote:
In Obama’s second term, his foreign policy was focused primarily on securing a nuclear deal with Iran. Much of the criticism of the deal has focused on what was in it — i.e., that it delivered billions in sanctions relief while allowing Iran to bolster its conventional military and preserve a glide path toward a nuclear weapon. What is more overlooked is the fact that in its desperate pursuit of the nuclear deal, the Obama administration turned a blind eye toward Iran’s malign behavior around the globe, despite its being the leading state sponsor of terrorism. This included funding, training, and transferring weapons to Hamas and Hezbollah. In fact, a 2017 investigative report by Politico revealed, “In its determination to secure a nuclear deal with Iran, the Obama administration derailed an ambitious law enforcement campaign targeting drug trafficking by the Iranian-backed terrorist group Hezbollah, even as it was funneling cocaine into the United States.” Money raised by the drug trafficking helped fund Hezbollah’s terrorism against Israel, Lebanon, Syria, and elsewhere.

Comment:
That happened, but not because Obama “turned a blind eye”. It happened because Obama wanted Iran to become a nuclear power (without it seeming to be his aim).

Why did he want Iran to become a nuclear power? I think it was because he passionately desired the destruction of Israel. To this end he tried, inter alia, to establish the Muslim Brotherhood, father of Hamas, as the governing power in Egypt.

1 Like

Another article about Obama’s iniquity, his guilt, his responsibility for the spreading war.

Quote:
The statement about the war was classic Obama in that his words were the usual mixture of high-flown rhetoric, faux intellectual gravitas and an appeal to a higher morality that when weighed against the truth and genuine ethics are pseudo-intellectual claptrap. Above all, it revealed his deep-seated inability to tell the difference between right and wrong, all the while proclaiming that he has unique insights to offer on this and any other question. That is especially true when he speaks of Israel and those who wish to destroy it.

Obama’s decision to pivot away from traditional allies like Israel and Saudi Arabia, and towards what he hoped would be a rapprochement with Iran was not merely wrongheaded. It was a disaster that would eventually be paid for in the blood of the Israelis slaughtered on Oct. 7.

A good article again, but with the same flaw: taking Biden’s words of sympathy with Israel at face value. In fact Bide backs Iran, not Israel. Is he not funding the terrorism in the Middle East against Israel and American soldiers by sending money regularly to Iran, allowing it to sell oil, and continuing to pretend he wants to stop Iran “getting the bomb” when in fact he is helping the mullahs to become a nuclear power?

1 Like

Yes, Biden, like Obama, lies every time he opens his mouth. He’s finishing what Obama started, and they both have Israeli and American blood on their hands. It’s just a matter of time till we have multiple 9/11 scale attacks on our own soil.
And where have Republicans been the entire time this aiding and abetting of terrorism through the funding of Iran and its proxies has been going on?
(Among a myriad of other destructive policies).
Too busy playing “controlled opposition” for the Democrats, while raking in their share of the loot from foreigners, cartels, lobbyists, and taxpayers.

1 Like

"It would be so tempting to tune Obama out, to argue that there’s no reason to listen to yet another actor who’d played his part and then stepped down from history’s brightly-lit stage. But Obama, alas, cannot be ignored, because the Democrat Party he’s left behind is still very much his creation and his machinery to control.

“It’s no coincidence that Obama is the first person since Woodrow Wilson to remain in Washington, D.C., and the 28th president didn’t leave only because he had suffered a stroke and wasn’t mobile. And it’s a very loosely guarded secret that most of the people in the current administration are much more attuned to Obama’s wishes than to those of the Octogenarian Commander-in-Chief.”

Obama is running the Biden regime.

Stephen Kicks Off A Late Show’s Obama-Rama Extravagama With A Special Obamalogue - YouTube

At 6:25 in this video from 30 November 2020, Barry HO says,

(Obama:) “I’ve said this before… I, uh… People would ask me, ‘Knowing what you know now, do you wish, like, you had a sec… a third term? And I used to say, you know what, if I could make an arrangement where I had a stand-in, a front man, or front woman, and they had an ear-piece in and I was just in my basement in my sweats, looking through the stuff, and then I could sort of deliver the lines, but somebody else was doin’ all the talkin’ and ceremony, I’d be fine with that.”

He’s disgusting.

2 Likes

And I just heard Frank Gaffney talking about Obama being bought and paid for by the Muslim Brotherhood.
He was working for them, to help them infiltrate and control us, the whole time.
And continues to through his control of Biden.

1 Like

I strongly suspect that is true. In return for his university fees being paid for him, he undertook to help Islam - at first the Muslim Brotherhood, though later he preferred Iran - to eliminate Israel. A pact with Khalidi? Of course, it also suited his own inclination.

1 Like