The Losses and Gains of Beijing in Ukraine Crisis/How Did the Chinese See the Russia-Ukraine War?

1 Like

Unfortunately this video clarifies nothing. Its robot narrator’s monotonous spiel suits its vapidity.

1 Like

What I got from it is that the CCP is using the Russia-Ukraine conflict as a distraction for them to soon take over Taiwan.

2 Likes

And that is very likely.

2 Likes

https://archive.ph/efo9K

1 Like

This article delves more into the Russo-China alliance, it’s an interesting read.

1 Like

I have learned nothing from it. Nothing new, no revelation, no illumination. Have you? If so, please tell me what I have missed.

1 Like

I’ve learned about a bit of information about Russia’s positions with India, Japan, and Southeast Asia to counterbalance China’s geopolitical influence.

2 Likes

“The Federation of Indian Export Organizations (FIEO) announced today they are likely to have the financial mechanism for a Russia-India currency exchange and trade process in place within a week. Previously, India announced their decision to continue purchasing oil from Russia despite the western sanctions. Prime Minister Modi is a pragmatic, tactical and shrewd business-minded politician.”

“India is becoming a major player in the geopolitical world, as recognized by former President Trump during his Indo-Pacific trade partnership discussions. The population of India is over 1.4 billion people, and they are industrializing as a more democratic counterbalance to China. Prime Minister Modi has been a key political leader in generating economic alliances to the benefit of his nation, while maintaining a prudent stiff-arm toward the influence of major multinational corporations.”

1 Like