The January 6 Riots Really Were Staged by the Pelosi Mafia

Didn’t the Capitol police know there were cameras everywhere?

Watch:

2 Likes

Yes, exactly. They stifled the votes against certification, and demonized Trump and his supporters at the same time.
I read that an estimated 200 Feds were infiltrated into the crowd, and the more video comes out, the clearer it is that the capitol police played a role in instigating it with unprovoked attacks on the crowd.

1 Like

It was a Fed-surrection. The claim that it was an insurrection is ludicrous.

2 Likes

Yes, and now they’re putting the alternate electors on trial in various states and either jailing them or putting them thru “struggle sessions” and forcing them to agree that Biden won. Then there’s the jailing of everyone that got within miles of the Capitol on Jan6, and the zillion charges against Trump that will jail him for the next several centuries…
We have full-blown Stalinism going on here right under our noses, and people actually think we’re going to solve it with another “election”?
Go ahead, kick that football again, Charlie Brown!

1 Like

Please, Liz, direct me to a source for the trials of alternate electors. A title of an article would do - with, if possible, the name of the publication. It’s scandalous, and I think it needs to be known and discussed.

1 Like

The Gateway Pundit has been following it, their latest article is “Wisconsin Trump Electors Forced Through Struggle Session and Public Apology for Challenging 2020 Election”. (It’s on the second page now.)

1 Like

Thank you, Liz. I’ll find it now.

1 Like