The Great Transgender Scam

Men sure have got their revenge on feminists. They’ve found a way to enter all the women-only enclaves - dormitories, bathrooms, sports, prisons … Pretend to be women. No problem.

4 Likes

Not all of us men ever sought revenge against feminists (I am sure you did not mean to infer that).
This nonsense arises because emotion has taken over from reality. This ridiculous standard of " do not offend", has rendered impossible any sane assessment of this and many other issues.
I read the other day that this horrible person William Thomas, who calls himself Lia and pretends to be a woman, so he can “compete” and unfairly win, is still atttracted to females.
So is he a lesbian as well?

3 Likes

Yes, and feminists deserve every bit of it!
Leftist insanity has come full circle and is devouring itself now.
It started with “Women’s Liberation” in the 60’s, to, now, cancelling women completely.
How is that a logical progression?
Only in the context of the fact that, as with all leftist “causes”, the Issue is Never the Issue. Women were never their concern - they were just a tool used in the Marxist " March Through the Institutions".
Once they exhausted the Useful Idiocy of one generation, they discarded it, and are moving on to the next generation, and next “cause”, just as phony and destructive as the last one.

4 Likes

Theres a great article at Townhall by Dennis Prager entitled “What the Left Has Done to Women”.
He nails it, I think, on how feminism ruined women.

4 Likes

Thanks, Liz. I’ll look it up.

3 Likes

Liz: There is so much I could say; “Do women need men, does a fish need a bycycle”?
But to get her you need a 100 million dollars.
I say to my grandsons; there are beautiful women who want children, who want to run a household, who want to educate their children, who will push their children to success, who would never think of taking a job outside the family, who expect you to provide for them and their children. But they are all in the Phillippines or China. That is where you need to look for a wife and Mother.
Your girlfriends in High School all want careers (you know what a career is? It is really just a job)
This is what leftist BS has done to American girls:
65 years old, no husband, no children, no grandchildren. The only human contact you have is with meals on wheels.
But you made Vice-President!

5 Likes

That’s a pretty good summary of it…

3 Likes

Polite request: Please avoid using obscene cusswords and images on this Forum.

1 Like

That’s what I’ve always said. The pendulum swung too far and now it’s swinging back. The feminists (as smart as they claim that they are) are too dumb to see that the men are winning. Sexual empowerment? Men benefit. Women in the workforce paying half? Men winning (now it’s not all on them to provide.) Men in dresses are women? We see how they win there (sports, in women’s private rooms, etc). So smart and yet so damn dumb.

4 Likes

100% this. And then women have the audacity (I’ve seen this on Twitter, especially with the William Thomas swimming controversy), that the feminists are demanding that men help them. “Where are the men? Why won’t the men do something?” and I always reply, “women need men like fish need a bicycle, remember? fix this mess yourselves, y’all are so strong, remember?”

4 Likes

Exactly. Feminists manipulated women into destroying everything that was in their own best interest, and “womanhood” itself in the process.
Then they attempted to destroy Manhood, and are now manipulating both sexes into annihilating themselves through transgenderism.

4 Likes