The Great Opportunity

After the political successes of Brexit and Donald Trump’s election, it seemed as if the liberty-loving right might have turned the tide against rising left-wing authoritarianism and technocracy. Then the world was supposedly hit by a pandemic in 2020, and governments all around the world brought in draconian “lockdown” measures. Rather surprisingly to many, a supposedly conservative government in the UK was one of the most enthusiastic adopters of such unprecedented curbs on the liberties of citizens. Then in 2021 Joe Biden was sworn in as the US President, and altogether it really seemed as if the tide had once again turned in favour of left-wing authoritarianism and technocracy.

Many questions have been asked about the validity of the US presidential election result in 2020. One question revolves around the increased use of postal voting, which has supposedly become necessary during the “pandemic”. It’s a subject you have of course been concerned about here at TAC:

Come let us cheat – here’s how and why

During the lockdown I myself received an invitation to vote by post in the UK, in spite of the fact that I have never had COVID-19 symptoms, and I am perfectly capable of walking to the voting stations which are invariably not far away from where I live in any case.

In this political climate many on the right are understandably despairing, it seems the growing corruption of our society has become unstoppable. However in the midst of this despair it seems to me that a great opportunity has arisen to turn the tide back again in favour of the right. This opportunity is not in the political arena but in the legal arena.

The definition of fraud is the use of deception for financial gain. Pharmaceutical companies are making huge profits from the COVID-19 vaccinations that have been rushed into unrestricted use without long-term trials. Citizens have been persuaded of the necessity of the vaccinations by an unremitting fear-mongering campaign waged by mainstream media sources all around the world. Citizens have further been persuaded by media articles (such as this one from Reuters) of the necessity of “booster jabs”, first a second and then a third (note there may be factual inaccuracies in this article):

Pfizer says 2021 COVID-19 vaccine sales to top $33.5 bln, sees need for boosters

There is therefore clearly a case of fraud to answer under existing law, and where the media can be proven to have received funds from the pharmaceutical industry the media are accessories to the crime.

Many questions need to be asked also about government involvement in this, the biggest case of fraud in human history. Governments everywhere have instigated unprecedented and draconian “lockdown” measures, which have helped to increase fear among their citizens. These measures have been used as a stick to coerce people into being vaccinated - the message has been that if people don’t get vaccinated then more lockdowns will be “necessary” etc… The UK government is planning to introduce vaccine certificates which will be required to attend large scale gatherings, and there has even been talk of such certificates being required when visiting pubs and restaurants.

One of the key tools that has been used to create a false impression that a serious pandemic was underway has been the misuse of tests. Large numbers of deaths have been attributed to COVID-19 when in fact the criteria was simply that the deceased tested positive for the presence of the virus within so many days of dying, and in many cases there were also co-morbidities. The fact that these test results hardly constituted proof that the deceased had died of COVID-19 has not stopped the mainstream media from using these very dubious statistics to promote the idea that huge numbers of people were dying of the illness.

The most prominent individual involved in legal challenges so far is Dr. Reiner Fuellmich, a German lawyer, who is very much focused on the misuse of PCR tests in particular. Test cycles above the levels considered reliable were used according to Dr. Fuellmich, and he has assembled a large number of medical and legal experts to support his case. Dr. Reiner Fuellmich is an international trial lawyer, who claims that he was involved in successfully suing large fraudulent corporations including Deutsche Bank and Volkswagen (I only say claims because I can’t find any info. from other sources on his involvement). From the Gateway Pundit:

1,000 Lawyers and 10,000 Doctors Join Together and File Lawsuit to Prosecute the “2nd Nuremburg Tribunal” Against Corona Fraud Scandal

Fraud is also only one of several possible legal avenues that is being explored by those determined to bring the perpetrators of the scamdemic to justice. Dr. Reiner Fuellmich also points out the violations of the Nuremberg Code, a legal framework that was brought in after WWII to try to ensure that crimes of the Nazi regime would never be repeated.

I am not for a moment suggesting that people should drop the political struggle, far from it, what we need in fact is a two-pronged struggle. Convincing the majority, when the majority have been brainwashed by mainstream media, and when conservatives are being censored by big tech firms, is going to be extremely difficult however. Legal avenues do not need the support of the majority to succeed, but only need a significantly galvanized group of people with sufficient finance and expertise. One successful legal case in any single country could send shockwaves that could start to bring the current establishment down. The stakes are very high here, because if these legal challenges fail then governments around the world will more than likely increasingly use the tactics of fear to further restrict our freedoms.

I encourage your readers to learn more for themselves about this particular case, and other legal challenges, and please to donate to all those who are trying to get the truth about the scamdemic to a wider public, and of course if you can in particular please donate to the people bringing the legal actions. I will be doing my best to publicize other legal challenges as well, I am aware of a couple in the UK.

3 Likes

Thanks, Chauncey, for this most interesting post. This virus is being used for everything that the Left seeks to do to change our lives and to alter the world closer to their own desires.

3 Likes

I forgot to mention James Delingpole interviewed Dr Fuellmich in May, it’s just over an hour long:

2 Likes

Oh my. That would suck up much of my data allowance for the month. They tell us that our service will be slowed down when we are out of data, but it never seems any slower than it is already. Awaiting StarLink. We are apparently on the list, courtesy of my SIL.

1 Like

Nice to hear from you, Chauncey, and great post! Yes, fraud continues to be perpetrated non-stop, the obviousness of it is insulting, and the fact that they’re getting away with it while accusing everyone who objects to it of treason is raising it to Orwellian proportions.
I hope the legal challenges succeed, but our Supreme Court has been very disappointing so far.

2 Likes

Hi Liz and thanks! Yes it won’t be easy but as these are truly international crimes that have been committed it would only take one successful action in any country, leading to extraditions, to send shockwaves around the world.

Reporting systems have recorded cases of people dying soon after being vaccinated which now number into the thousands in the UK and the US, and the numbers of adverse reactions reported now number into the hundreds of thousands. The news media are doing their best to ignore these statistics so far, but as the numbers increase I think the scandal will break into the mainstream discourse eventually.

Incidentally one prominent former supreme court judge in the UK is a lockdown sceptic, Lord Sumption. He has questioned the legal basis for the lockdown measures.

2 Likes

There’s another crucial interview with Dr Fuellmich here, where he puts the record straight on exactly what is happening re. legal cases (unfortunately the Gateway Pundit link I included may have some unreliable information, I thought that was a reliable source).

More importantly though he talks about the adverse reactions and also explains the international legal approach that I mentioned to Liz just now - he mentions tough anti-Mafia lawyers in Italy who may be much more resistant to outside pressure. He mentions a Tucker Carlson interview of Dr Peter McCullough which is important.

Dr McCullough talks here about the suppression of alternative treatments to the “vaccinations” This is another aspect of the deception for financial gain that has been going on, alternative cheaper drugs have been rejected and studies on these have been suppressed (before the vaccines were even available). There is huge potential for legal actions based on avoidable deaths from COVID-19 all over the world.

2 Likes

We need transcripts for all these conversations, I’m going to look into software for that. It’s not just bandwidth but it’s really hard work trying to quote people accurately otherwise.

I found a transcript of a speech by Dr Fuellmich here, it’s only 131kb hope that’s better:

3 Likes

That’s greatly encouraging! Yay Lord Sumption! He’s exactly right - the virus is not serious enough to justify restrictive measures, and that’s been known for most of the past year.
The forcing of vaccines is also unjustified, for the same reason, and the smear campaign against ivermectin and hydrox. was criminal.
So I hope you’re right, that there is a good chance these lawsuits will have a great cumulative effect.

2 Likes

Hi Liz and Chauncey. I was just about to create a new category for all things concerning the virus. That way we could add new topics there to further the posting of comments.

So…creating a new category is not something that is available to me. I will recommend it to Jillian.

2 Likes

I will create the category, Jeanne.

1 Like

Perfect! It will encompass many areas.

1 Like

The category is named HEALTH

1 Like