The Friendship of Two Giants of Good Rule

The picture that says it all most eloquently:

2 Likes

I am so glad that the Queen got to meet him when he was president.

2 Likes

Yes, apparently they got along really well!
She must have appreciated his lack of phoniness.

2 Likes

[Tucker Carlson said] “I actually love Donald Trump as a guy. I know Trump. I think he’s one of the funniest people I’ve ever talked to in my life … he’s got this unbelievable life force to him.
Talking to Trump–especially when it’s not an interview–you don’t actually want to interview Trump, that’s a nightmare ’cause you can’t get him to answer any questions ’cause it’s the Trump train. You can get on or off, but you can’t steer it. Yeah, don’t ever interview Trump. But talking to Trump is one of the great joys, one of the great animal joys of life. Because he exudes this kind of animal joy. And I love that. … The idea that he’s personally some monster is absurd. It’s just another lie … the opposite of the truth. Trump is totally charming, and engaging, and fun and interesting.”

Yes! (But not sure about the “animal” part. Trump is more “hero” I’d say. Or “giant”.)

https://americanwirenews.com/tucker-carlson-asked-whether-hed-support-trump-or-desantis-in-2024-and-his-answer-was-long/?utm_medium=Newsletter&utm_source=Salesforce&utm_term=EMAIL&utm_content=Newsletter&utm_campaign=AW&

2 Likes

Perhaps, he means “secular” or “earthly.” Maybe, he will come by here again during this campaign, and we can get to listen and watch him in person.

2 Likes

I think by “animal joy” he just means that joy is so much a part of Trump’s personality that he exudes it naturally and effortlessly, and that it has a powerful effect on those around him.

2 Likes