The EU's Slow Suicide Continues

“The European Union has committed to going ‘green’. This means they are closing reliable fossil fuel and nuclear plants, and betting on wind and solar to meet their energy needs.
The ‘green’ edifice is rapidly crumbling. We can only hope that it crumbles fast enough to save the liberal West from economic and social catastrophe.”

2 Likes

Which begs the perrenial question - are they really that stupid, or is it by evil design?
Nobody could be that stupid - not even dimwits like Biden. So the only reasonable answer is that it’s by design - the same design followed by corrupt, power hungry authoritarians down through history:
Create a crisis, and “solve” it with remedies that leave everyone worse off - and easier to control -than the crisis itself made them.

2 Likes

The EU will watch its citizen’s freeze this Winter. Unless the citizens decide to come for the elites in their warm and lighted homes…

2 Likes

Europe is in its death stage with it self inflicted suicidal social policies…illegal migrants!..

3 Likes

Yes, illegal migrants and shutting down its own energy supplies in favor of bogus “green” energy, just like the U.S.

2 Likes

Welcome, Afrotea! Thanks for your comment with which I entirely agree.

2 Likes

Welcome, Afrotea!

2 Likes

Have you heard about Oxford County and their 6 or 7 divisions that keep all travel within 15 minute designations? A household can only travel 100 miles a month…oh good grief, it has been so long since I read the article, I can’t remember. Maybe it is 100 trips a year outside of their zone and must get pre-approved for further travels.

One car to the house…100 trips a year. Two cars per house…50 each. And so forth.

Lardie! Here is a newly found site for correct information:

1 Like