The death of America

The American decline is accelerating. Combine this travesty with the Trump indictment and Wokism and we are clearly way past the point of no return. The unlikely alliance of Islam and neo-Marxism will bring forth an unfathomably horrific Dark Age.

I am glad to be so near the abyss. I tremble to consider the future for my younger friends and family.

I’m forced to ask my believing friends - Where is your God in all this? Can he not or will he not stop the impending barbarism and cruelty?

2 Likes

Yes, “way past the point of no return” is right.
The coup that the left pulled off with the ongoing false accusations and impeachments of Trump, the rigging of the election and staging the “insurrection” is already a “fait accompli”. Now they’re indicting him on more false charges, while ignoring Biden’s actual crimes of treason.

1 Like

Yes. This is so ghastly that I can scarcely believe it’s happening.

2 Likes

Cogito, if your believing friends answer, please let us know what they say.

1 Like

I feel as you do. This can only be a nightmare.

1 Like

Yes, I certainly will. Right now, I am fuming and feel utterly impotent, swept away by forces beyond my control. One can only rage.

2 Likes

I too am raging. Raging. Raging.

1 Like

On our website we have an article now headed The martyrdom of Donald Trump.

1 Like

This is a superb summary of the events. A new Islamo-Marxist Dark Age is upon us.

Yes, the Enlightenment is winding down.

And yes, the miracle of the Enlightenment, the Constitutional Republic of the United States of America, is moribund.

1 Like