The Continuing Invasion of the Southern border

I really hope this has good results.

2 Likes

Yes, they got Abbot to do something about it.
I wish every other border state would, too.

2 Likes

Todd Bensman and Ben Berquam (on War Room) were saying that its really just window dressing - its really not going to be effective, because they’re not sending them all the way back to Mexico.
Apparently just taking them back to the border, from where they will be sent into other states.

2 Likes
2 Likes

No surprise at all to see Biden in cahoots with Soros and his leftist front groups. Thats how he got “elected” in the first place.

2 Likes
2 Likes

The question is, will any political victories won back by the Right be enough to counter this weapon the Left is unleashing on us?
Every day that the Right works within the law to regain political territory, the Left undermines us with every lawless trick in the book, including this.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Yes, ID cards for this, but not to vote!

2 Likes
2 Likes

That’s great - the resistance to the Biden agenda is growing!

2 Likes
2 Likes

Leave it to the Biden liars ro blame the failure of their own stupid policies on Trump.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Of course. Once you get them in, get them on government handouts, and you have instant voters.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Yes, Biden is enabling the cartels, along with Mayorkas. They know what they’re doing.
Open borders have been the goal of the Left for decades, and now that they have power, they’re putting it into action on steroids.
They couldn’t care less about the human carnage.
It’s always and only been about destruction of the existing system, and their own power.

2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

Our government is as guilty of the crime of human trafficking as the people that bring them.
The numbers are staggering. And NO vetting of the people that they leave them with! Our foster care system is already a train wreck - I can hardly imagine what this is resulting in.

2 Likes