The Church of Global Warming Burns People to Death

Quote:
A security camera captured what started the fires, and it wasn’t “climate change”.
A tree fell on a power line, there was an arc flash, a drop in power and the fires began.
The sirens didn’t go off and the water wasn’t released in time to properly fight the fires. None of those things had anything to do with a changing climate, but with ideological mismanagement.
Hawaiian Electric claims to be the “most progressive and forward thinking energy company in the world” whose mission was to “act with boldness and urgency, without fear of failure” to “build a sustainable Hawaii”. The massive devastation in Maui is proof of its accomplishments.
The progressive energy company was aware that there were serious wildfire risks, but it prioritized green energy programs. It failed to shut off the power in time and its trucks ended up blocking evacuation routes. But at least “the company’s focus on equity includes approaching everything we do with an equitable lens” meant that people burned to death equitably.
As the fires burned, a Hawaii water official blocked release of the water.
From Hawaii’s governor on down, global warming is an excuse for corruption and incompetence. Global warming isn’t a problem, those who believe in it are.

1 Like

Edited quote:
Biden, while visiting fire-ravaged Maui, said he knows what it is like to “lose a home”, recalling that 15 years ago lightning started a fire in the kitchen of his house in Delaware. [It was small, quickly put out, and there was little damage.]

“I almost lost my wife, my 67 Corvette, and my cat,” the president lied.

Politicians lie all the time, but if there’s a place not to tell that story, it’s at the scene of devastating fires where the official death toll is up to 115 and likely to rise a lot higher considering the number of missing people.

1 Like

If you ever wondered how far our “betters” were willing to take the destructive lie of “man-made climate change” - well, now we know - to the point of incinerating hundreds of people alive.
And they will just keep pushing it, because the purpose of it has always been to destroy humanity, anyway.

2 Likes