The Bidens Are Invested in the Mass Production of Death

Another Biden scandal - the worst yet?

Confirmation that the Bidens support biolabs in Ukraine.

4 Likes

See the communications that confirm the Biden involvement in the making of bioweapons:

4 Likes

Yes, I saw where this info from his laptop is finally coming out, implicating the Bidens and others in our government in all of this.
I dont think they or media will be able to cover it up this time. Waiting to see what the fallout is…

3 Likes

On top of that the idiot makes a speech in Poland that the Russians could reasonably
construe as a declaration of war. This is Robert Spencer’s take:

We had all better hope that adults are in charge in Russia, because here in the West they are not.

3 Likes

Father_Lorde, I just posted it here via The Gateway Pundit.

2 Likes

I just hope that the Russians appreciate what an idiot he is. They (and others) must be absolutely dumbfounded that this creature is the President of the USA.

3 Likes

I certainly am.

2 Likes

Its like being forced to watch a “theatre of the stupid and insane”, as Biden - a completely corrupt impostor, who’s own corruption in Ukraine helped to start the whole thing, and who’s fellow criminals in the CIA orchestrated a “regime change” there, installing the puppet Zelensky - pontificates about “freedom”, calls Putin a war criminal, and demands regime change in Russia, too!

3 Likes