The AI Future Is Here

Haven’t watched this yet, but heard a qualified guest discuss similar singularity/AI probabilities and concerns yesterday on Beck’s radio show. Beck has been talking and warning of an AI future since the early 1990s, when he first started reading futurist thinkers, such as, Ray Kurzwell.

1 Like

Yes, Bannon often has discussions about AI, also.
It presents some very disturbing possibilities, knowing how eager the globalist oligarchs are to exploit it to their advantage in controlling everything.

1 Like

I used the word “probabilities” instead of “possibilities” because it is pretty well accepted that we are moving on that road rapidly.

And, it isn’t just whom we might call “the bad guys”…AI tech appeals to good guys and regular people, whose refrigerators keep track of how much milk they drink and when they need more frozen peas, whose HVAC systems regulate temperature and can limit use…all the while listening in on the family discussions. If the fridge adds an item to the list on your smartphone, then it has access to everything else on it, too.

And, you don’t think people can hardly wait for AI driven pod-vehicles or to have chips inserted:

These are not the desires of just evil global oligarchs, but regular working stiffs and all the IN crowd.

2 Likes

Right. I’m all for helping people with neurological disorders, but beyond that, it should stop.
But of course it won’t, because they want to control us with it. We will learn to love ze bugs!

2 Likes

It won’t stop unless controls are set and that takes talking about how to control AI. So far, nobody seems interested in what could happen that would be detrimental to humanity as we know it…or remember it…and only interested in all the “cool stuff” that AI can and will do to make everything, especially enslavement, so much easier and cooler and faster…like instantaneously fast!

How fast can we become irrelevant?

“How I learned to stop worrying and love the EMP.”

2 Likes

Exactly. We’d be there in no time.

1 Like

Are we then likely to be the last generation of natural human beings?

2 Likes

Probably not. What the youngest generation will do is up to them. Even so, America contains a significant number of Luddites, thank gawd.

1 Like