Tax Will Be Collected At Gun Point

Quote:
An online job posting for special agents within the law enforcement branch of the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) is causing a stir on social media, as Congress prepares to pass a spending bill that would greatly expand the federal agency.
A link to a job posting for “Criminal Investigation Special Agents” appeared to have been briefly deleted on Wednesday, following online criticism of the posting’s language, though it reappeared back online after a FOX Business inquiry to the agency.
A “key requirement” for applicants is that they have to be “legally allowed to carry a firearm” and “major duties” include “Carry a firearm and be willing to use deadly force, if necessary” and “Be willing and able to participate in arrests, execution of search warrants, and other dangerous assignments” according to the job posting.

3 Likes

Couldn’t possibly be that our not so subtly authoritarian new dictatorship is planning to use that deadly force against its own citizens, could it?

3 Likes

Tax is always collected at gun point isn’t it?

1 Like

“Your money or your life.” Bang, bang!

It may have felt like that, but did you ever actually have a gun pointed at you by a tax collector?

Seems we must expect that now.

3 Likes

No, you’re right of course it does look like a serious escalation. I’ve been listening too much to anarcho-capitalists who make these kinds of arguments, even though I still think the state is a sort of necessary evil to protect us from other states.

Nowadays though I’m wondering constantly if perhaps our own states are becoming just as dangerous as the enemy ones, and possibly even more disturbingly I wonder if perhaps they are in league with them. It’s quite possible that many more people were killed by the jabs than died on 9/11 for example.

3 Likes