Still More Corruption in the Great Covid Vaccine Scam

How Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield Medicaid bribed doctors to cajole patients into getting vaccinated “against Covid”:

A new euphemism is born; don’t say “bribe”, say “incentive payment”.

How much, I wonder, did Anthem get paid in “incentive payments” by Big Pharma?

2 Likes

Yes, that confirms the evidence that’s become increasingly clear since the pandemic started, of the corrupt relationship between government and Big Pharma, and how it has also corrupted the scientific and medical fields.
I saw parts of a speech given by the Kennedy who wrote “The Real Anthony Fauci”, and was shocked to hear that even the vaccines that have been the standard requirement for children for years were not properly tested. I wasn’t an “anti-vaxxer” till the mRNA vax, but after this exposure of Pharma’s deep corruption, I’m willing to believe it about their other vaccines, too.

2 Likes

When the federal (feral) government has such leverage over the medical industry and institutions in the forms of (at least) Medicare and Medicaid funding (not to mention regulations coming from all directions of the administrative state and remaining booby traps in ObamaCare, etc.), can anyone wonder why doctors and hospitals bend their knees to the leviathan? We are a nation held hostage to radical leftist government in so many ways, including but not limited to the practice of medicine.

2 Likes

Terrifyingly right! The power that the state gains by becoming the provider of medical treatment is immense and absolute.

1 Like

The evil and corruption is immeasurable.

2 Likes

What is big pharma? I am sceptical it exists.

1 Like

It just means the big pharmaceutical companies - Pfizer etc.

As Big Oil means the big oil companies.

So also Big Tobacco and so on.

Their reach is international. They lobby governments. They wield a hefty load of power.

2 Likes

That is entirely the problem for Governments who should resist the temptation to mercantilism. The US Governement in particular, to me (from an English perspective) seems to be more interested economically in producers than consumers.

But I do not think the companies are usually to blame. They simply adapt to the environment.

I think if Pfizer wants to spend millions and take many years in painstaking research to develop drugs for irregular hearts, cholesterol, cancer, diabetes, pain etc then they are providing a benefit to most people in the world. They mess up sometimes - as in the Nigerian meningitis drug - and get sued, then it is deplorable; but they succeed so many times more than they fail. It seems disproportionate to condemn them for their successes - unless you want to stop using all the wonderful drugs that are keeping so many of us alive?

Actually, big pharma companies like Pfizer have been corrupt enterprises for years. They’ve produced medicines that have been improperly tested, which have harmed people, been sued for billions, have a corrupt, unethical partnership with the government agencies that are supposed to regulate them (people in these agencies make royalties off the sale of their products so they always approve them) and have managed to finagle themselves into a position where they are now immune from liability if their products harm people.
They pushed the mRNA vaccines KNOWING that they had not properly tested them and that they were causing great harm, but hid it from the public and lied about it.

2 Likes

Why would Pfizer and Moderna try to keep their covid vaccine clinical trial data secret for 75 years?

2 Likes

If you list all the wonderful medicines that they have produced and weigh up the good with the bad, the good is far more significant.