Snapshot of America Now

Watch:

https://americanwirenews.com/zombie-nation-devastation-of-americas-drug-crisis-on-display-in-shocking-video/?utm_medium=Newsletter&utm_source=Salesforce&utm_term=EMAIL&utm_content=Newsletter&utm_campaign=AW&

2 Likes

Yes, painful to watch. We’re well into being a third world sh#thole, now that Biden has opened the borders, and leftist lawlessness is the “law” of the land.

1 Like

…disposable people. Hug your children, sisters, brothers, mothers, fathers.

Self-medicated mental illness and wretched homelessness, but apparently preferable to the victims, as well as the PTB, to live in this state rather than in mental institutions and/or shelters.

Who is to blame?

2 Likes

Haven’t you heard, Liz? All those young men lodging in five star NY hotels are leaving NY for Canada, because of the “rampant homelessness, drugs and crime.”

2 Likes

Yes, at least some good news! Let them keep going right on up to Canada, and be Trudeau’s problem!

2 Likes

That’s a very good question: who is to blame?

Does anyone have an answer?

2 Likes

Oh, I think Justin welcomes illegal immigrants, just is a pain when people want to immigrate legally to His Kingdom.

2 Likes

Wonderful! The illegal alien invaders find the US too squalid and dangerous to live in after all!

2 Likes

I blame the Left, of course (the root of all evil!)
The open borders and the government’s program to bring as many illegals accross it as they possibly can (all coordinated between the government and NGO’s) also allows for a huge amount of drugs to be smuggled across. The cartels are making millions.

2 Likes

That would be a very complicated answer going back several decades. Don’t you think?

When did America start disposing of people… of family members? When did the mentally ill choose drugged homelessness over mental health help, such as it was and is? When did people stop taking any responsibility for their actions, whether they abandoned family or work or civilization? And then…when did the governments of the US decide to stop committing people who really needed help?

Don’t get me wrong, most psychiatric hospitals and mental institutions are horrible places, where even those who are seeking help are trapped. I wouldn’t wish them on anybody, but that is what we have. So it is a failure of government to make mental health a priority and establish places that are not hellholes, because nobody else can afford to do it. An alternative seems to be jails and prisons.

2 Likes

Yup, if we really wanted it to, the drug flow would be minimal. If we really wanted to stop a lot of horrible stuff, the punishment would be hanging asap.
Governments allow uncivilized behavior, because they don’t want to be accused of uncivilized behavior.

2 Likes