Seriously Funny

There are times when even I am tempted to believe there is a god. A god with a sly sense of humor.

The Story:
A CNN crew was robbed in San Francisco while reporting the city’s rampant crime problem.
CNN correspondent Kyung Lah detailed how the crew’s rental car was vandalized and their bags stolen, which contained their driver’s licenses and passports, while she was conducting an interview for the network.
“Got robbed. Again,” Lah said in a tweet. “CNN producer Jason Kravarik & I were at city hall in San Francisco to do an interview for @CNN. We had security to watch our rental car and crew car. Thieves did this in under 4 seconds. Security stopped the jerks from stealing other bags. But seriously - this is ridiculous.”
The photo posted to her tweet showed their car’s back window smashed in with glass everywhere.
Lah said that their security guard “tried to grab the crooks” but had to resort to just taking a photo of the license plate of the criminal’s getaway car.

3 Likes

Awesome “karma”!

1 Like

So, I wonder if that getaway car’s license plate number will lead to a very exceptional arrest and conviction of the perps. They may have picked the wrong citizens to victimize – Heroes of The Fake News. :relaxed:

2 Likes